akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone who does not expect a great surprise, I hope that worden woman content comes out apart from what I put it, it looks like that if that will be the main I hope that if to see baton for what will vote

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, was Redknight's guide ever updated for the newest update?

I've been waiting patiently as I know it's fan-made and we all have a lot on our hands in these troubling times, but I was just curious. Always love looking through that guide as I like how it's designed!

Anyhow, thanks in advance for any info :)
There is no new version for SU 2.3.
But you can figure out alone what you must do if you read the spoilers in the changelog of the game.
For Harley 2.0-chek the labs to meet with Harley,then visit Tala,then the cells
For Lobo-you must put Supergirl,Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl in MB normal rooms and check the cameras.My advice don't put all 3 at the same day-Lobo anyway will visit only one of them.
Wouldn't surprise me honestly, we've been waiting how long to bang wonder woman now?
too long...
She entered the game at version 1.7.
The release of that update-24 April 2016
So soon it will be 5 years.
Can't compare with Huntress and Black Canary-they are in the game since 03 August 2015.Still they have way less content than Wonder Woman.
Huntress content at last?

Fan-fucking-tastic!
It might be.Still don't forget that previous May/june there wer streams showing some work on Huntress and Black Canary.Not to mention the stream from 2019 showing Zatanna.Or the streams before last updates with leash scene for Livewire,Galatea,Blackfire,Vixen and Hawkgirl.
I forget about the stream.And he thinks to redo Audrey's leash scene,whcih I agreed is one of the worst.Also it seems they will do all leash scenes first and then MB content on the next streams.So next time we can expect leash scene for Black Canary,after that Zatanna,Super Woman,Starfire,Star Sapphire etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Huntress and Wonder Woman now I'm really curious to see what this next update going to look like cuz if they planning on trying to do both of them is going to be pretty big

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
So I was thinking about how it's starting to get confusing to follow characters' storylines and keep track of their progression with the involvement of cloning and memory transplantation.
But you don't need to throw cloning into the mix to make it confusing. Take Wonder Woman, who right now has four different personalities/memories:

• Mind Slave (Glamor Slam, Meta-Bordello) - A mindless, submissive whore with no memory.
  • Lab Rat (LexCorp Cell, Yacht) - An angry, headstrong prisoner subjected to humiliating sessions with her own lasso.
  • POW (Kasnian Cell) - Essentially a copy of the above, but starting from scratch with no memory of previous humiliations.
  • Heroine (Kasnia, before and after imprisonment) - Her public persona, with no memory of any of the personalities above.

Even if we assume that Lex wiped the "POW" personality permanently, that personality will be re-created if we get her back into the Kasnian prison, leaving us with four personalities when most (all?) other girls have two at most.

From the last stream:

Huntress Leash Scene:

View attachment 1002412
Huh, Helena seems to be taking her Glamor Slam stride with, er, stride. I wonder if she will be a pragmatic cell resident who tries to make the best of the situation.

Reactions: uberbomb

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So I was thinking about how it's starting to get confusing to follow characters' storylines and keep track of their progression with the involvement of cloning and memory transplantation.
But you don't need to throw cloning into the mix to make it confusing. Take Wonder Woman, who right now has four different personalities/memories:

• Mind Slave (Glamor Slam, Meta-Bordello) - A mindless, submissive whore with no memory.
  • Lab Rat (LexCorp Cell, Yacht) - An angry, headstrong prisoner subjected to humiliating sessions with her own lasso.
  • POW (Kasnian Cell) - Essentially a copy of the above, but starting from scratch with no memory of previous humiliations.
  • Heroine (Kasnia, before and after imprisonment) - Her public persona, with no memory of any of the personalities above.

Even if we assume that Lex wiped the "POW" personality permanently, that personality will be re-created if we get her back into the Kasnian prison, leaving us with four personalities when most (all?) other girls have two at most.

Huh, Helena seems to be taking her Glamor Slam stride with, er, stride. I wonder if she will be a pragmatic cell resident who tries to make the best of the situation.
You can clone Wonder Woman now? Since when?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Well, since they have released content from the jacket and worden woman, I hope it comes out in the next update, I hope it is quite large even if it is

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You can't. But, then no one ever said you could.

He just said " But you don't need to throw cloning into the mix to make it confusing." So he wasn't counting that.
Oh. Well how do you get her to Kasina then. All it ever says is "Nothing more right now" when pressing "talk" and "I'll leave you to rest" when pressing "Lasso".

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Oh. Well how do you get her to Kasina then. All it ever says is "Nothing more right now" when pressing "talk" and "I'll leave you to rest" when pressing "Lasso".
Keep going to your office and if you've completed everything else you will get an invitation to Audrey's wedding. That's where Wondie shows up again.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh hey, SR7 is teasing Huntress. I guess that means the next featured heroine will be literally anyone else that no one asked for.

• Haha

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Creating animations in unity can be a pain, but people do it all the time for far more complicated games than this.
As far as animations being problematic and/or affecting release schedule, the animations for Mercy and Lois BJs were put in while he was still on a monthly release cycle.
He doesn’t have to redraw for every frame, especially when he already has character sprites segmented. On top of that, there are too many unity resources and tutorials out there to convince me that he couldn’t spend a few days learning how to increase his ability to build and implement animations more efficiently.
If he is struggling to create animations in unity, all it takes is a google search to figure out that he can animate his sprites in a number of different programs (photoshop, gimp, blender, etc.), convert the animation to an .ogg file, and then play it in game as a triggered cut scene. All you have to do is have unity call the animation the same way you do for the others scenes.
I know it, but maybe they’re lazy or don’t really want to create them. I don't know how many people exactly have worked on this project over the years, but it seems like there are a lot less than 5 people. In fact, I suspect that there are only two people working on this game, one guy does the renderings and scenes and the other creates the story, dialogues and coding. They are practically two months old, as they have chosen this schedule of releasing updates every two months.
Therefore, I don't know how long it takes one or two people to create a single scene for a character, or to create several unique scenes (positions, etc.), in addition to creating a story and dialogues (which most should not accompany dialogues), create the outfit, and then insert it into the game. If you have time, you could put animations too, but honestly it is difficult to know if there really is time for that, I believe so, but it is just a guess.

Guys I need help! What are these scenes and how do I unlock them? In cell all story is exhausted and repeating the unlocked actions does nothing. Maybe based on some event or any other special occasion?
1. Supergirl - second tab (no clue what this can be): View attachment 999764
2. Wonder woman - first tab: (looks like scene 4 but Lex says he doesn't want to interrogate her anymore): View attachment 999767
3. Poison Ivy - first tab: (looks like prison event, but which one exactly and how to unlock it?): View attachment 999821
You can unlock the scenes through regedit.

Wonder Woman Scene 4 - You have to visit her more often or if I'm not mistaken you have to visit her with SuperWoman until you unlock the slutty outfit.

Supergirl and Ivy Poison I don't know what the scenes are, but if I find out I'll leave you a PM.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes