WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
Look the situation is actually really simple:
If you don't pay for the game you shut the fuck up regardless
If you pay for the game you stop doing it and the creator will get his head out of his ass eventually

Patreon is not a platform where you put in money and expect something in exchange, it's nothing more than a virtual tip jar.
“If you don’t pay shut up, and if you pay then stop paying and then shut up.”

Yeah miss us with that shit. No way that creator is getting his head out of his ass with the echo chamber of shills he’s built around him. It just feels good to point out and laugh at the circus once in a while.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If past years are any indication the end of February will be the next update.
And if the last few updates are any example the next update will actually release at the end of March since the last update released at the end of November.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
I don't care when he releases the update I just want to see the update because usually when he streams he only shows heroines he plans to update so unless he's planning on changing that I want to see how he adds both Huntress Black Canary and Wonder Woman's scenes cuz he can do it if the focus of the update is just the three of them or is he just teasing us like with galatea and Blackfire

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
If you pay for the game you stop doing it and the creator will get his head out of his ass eventually

Patreon is not a platform where you put in money and expect something in exchange, it's nothing more than a virtual tip jar.
This is glorious, it's almost as if SR7 himself had said it

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't care when he releases the update I just want to see the update because usually when he streams he only shows heroines he plans to update so unless he's planning on changing that I want to see how he adds both Huntress Black Canary and Wonder Woman's scenes cuz he can do it if the focus of the update is just the three of them or is he just teasing us like with galatea and Blackfire
*Looks at all of the times he streamed Wonder Woman without adding her*

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
When will there be catwoman content, it would be cool, what do you want? I hope this performance focuses on worden woman, the truth is if they put content on great straps

lucifurus

Jan 26, 2019
Hey... sorry for all, cuz my eng is bad. This message is for devellopers. I wanna say thx. I wait always ur next update with haste. And when i read the last page of comment, i think it's important to support u. I don't pay, and all this content is really cool ! Then thanks. Thanks a lot, and good luck for next ! U make a good job :)

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017

See you think that's a solution when it's not, I was a patron many moons ago and turns out losing a handful of patrons due to poor management and release scheduling only goes so far when you've got a few dozen smoothbrains who are content with mediocrity. They used to put out animated scenes when they were on month long release schedules but then "woops guys taking too long can we have 2 months please so we can animate" "Oops sorry guys no more animated scenes also we're going to keep the 2 months time to give ourselves more of a window to bug test and make more content" *makes less content than before per update*
>chuds be like
WEWBESTGAMEEVERGUYS
It's their money at the end of the day not mine anymore, if SR7 has any plans on finishing this game it'll be sometime in 2030.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
See you think that's a solution when it's not, I was a patron many moons ago and turns out losing a handful of patrons due to poor management and release scheduling only goes so far when you've got a few dozen smoothbrains who are content with mediocrity. They used to put out animated scenes when they were on month long release schedules but then "woops guys taking too long can we have 2 months please so we can animate" "Oops sorry guys no more animated scenes also we're going to keep the 2 months time to give ourselves more of a window to bug test and make more content" *makes less content than before per update*
>chuds be like
WEWBESTGAMEEVERGUYS
It's their money at the end of the day not mine anymore, if SR7 has any plans on finishing this game it'll be sometime in 2030.
I'll be honest their "animated scenes" were so fucking bad I'm glad they ditched them.

Reactions: mastaczajnik

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Excited for new Black Canary content, hoping Zatanna isn't too far off
This Sunday he probably will stream Zatanna's leash scene.
Huntress Leash, Canary Leash, looks like we'll have a Birds themed update, can't wait
The streams for January and February will cover the leash scenes missing so far.
Streams will be probably in this order
Wonder Woman,Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna,Superwoman,Starfire,Star Sapphire,Giganta.
And if we add the streams from previous year we also have leash scene for
Livewire,Blackfire and Galatea
Thank you guys who helped me to unlock the missing scenes last time. I was able to get 2 out of 3 I missed and the third one may indeed be unavailable yet.

I have located several other scenes I do not have yet:
1. Artemis, last tab, looks like Bordello 2 scene of her having sex with a villian, but I cant seem to get this one. Do I need to post a certain villian to bordello?
View attachment 1010393

2. Roulette - supposedly scene 3? What exactly triggers it? And why scene 2 is grayed out?
View attachment 1010394

EDIT: unlocked with posting Ivy to Glamour Slam and visiting it several times.

3. Killer Frost - either strip 2 or smth like dance. I have done prison 3 times, what am I missing from it? Or is it not a prison scene?
View attachment 1010398

4. Harley Quinn - 3 locked scenes on the second tab. WHat are those even? Are they unlockable?
View attachment 1010426
1.That is her Bordello 2 scene with Slade.To unlock it you should put her in Bordello using her Tigress costume.
2.You get that
3.I don't have that too-i don't think it's implemented
4.Same as 3.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
When will there be catwoman content, it would be cool, what do you want? I hope this performance focuses on worden woman, the truth is if they put content on great straps
We don't know if there will be any Catwoman content. SR7 has had plenty of opportunities to put her to use, such as during the Yacht events, and he hasn't. She could just be there as window dressing.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The streams for January and February will cover the leash scenes missing so far.
Streams will be probably in this order
Wonder Woman,Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna,Superwoman,Starfire,Star Sapphire,Giganta.
And if we add the streams from previous year we also have leash scene for
Livewire,Blackfire and Galatea
Hope that we'll eventually go back to missing contents like Hawkgirl Slut costume, Bordello scene and also Courtney Bordello scene in the future

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hope that we'll eventually go back to missing contents like Hawkgirl Slut costume, Bordello scene and also Courtney Bordello scene in the future
After streams with leash scenes,he will do streams with MB content for the reamining 7 superheroines.
Huntress,Black Canary,Stargirl,Zatanna,Wonder Woman,Hawkgirl and Starfire.
Probably not in that order.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes