zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just going to say it looks good but still missing huntress and them seem's the devs don't care for them much lol.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows when the next version will come out I know it is for February but more or less days

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
someone knows when the next version will come out I know it is for February but more or less days
They take a month off at the start of every year, so it's likely not going to be released until mid February at the earliest, probably not until March considering the last update was a month late.

Reactions: vireker

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
from what I can tell most of the discussion here is who should be added/updated when. I personally havent dl any updates since they said they would rework the code and i would have to start a new game. Now it appears they switched directions? I dont mind starting a new game (dont want any saves thank you) but has it reached the point yet where there are no projected new "old saves wont work" notices in the foreseeable future?

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Did the Circe bug ever get fixed? I played the newest version for a bit and tried to do the Circe mission but nothing ever came up.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that StRiders7 soon would be there;
The partreons were nestled all snug in their beds,
With visions of Raven's plums shaking in their heads.
"HoHoHo!!! Motherfuckers!!" Said the developer in his way
"Worry no longer, I bring you the halloween event"
"But Sunset, it's really late, NewYear's is on the way"
But Sunset paid no mind, he hurried fast, for he could not stay
"Until next year, but not January, maybe May"
Ahhh the irony.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Which Main City screen do I press B on? I've tried pressing b when on the screen where I can advance the night/visit all the buildings, but nothing happens. Maybe it's not the right black screen bug? I have this bug where about 2/3 of the window is covered in these black specks. They don't really interfere with seeing what's underneath, but it is annoying. Also, it always occurs if I change focus away from the game. Also is there a more up-to-date walkthrough than the ones on the front page? 2 of the links point to the exact same walkthrough.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
from what I can tell most of the discussion here is who should be added/updated when. I personally havent dl any updates since they said they would rework the code and i would have to start a new game. Now it appears they switched directions? I dont mind starting a new game (dont want any saves thank you) but has it reached the point yet where there are no projected new "old saves wont work" notices in the foreseeable future?

if you wait for the recoded you may never play the game again...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Which Main City screen do I press B on? I've tried pressing b when on the screen where I can advance the night/visit all the buildings, but nothing happens. Maybe it's not the right black screen bug? I have this bug where about 2/3 of the window is covered in these black specks. They don't really interfere with seeing what's underneath, but it is annoying. Also, it always occurs if I change focus away from the game. Also is there a more up-to-date walkthrough than the ones on the front page? 2 of the links point to the exact same walkthrough.
There is only one city screen.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
And yet nothing is stopping him or has stopped him from adding characters like Volcana, or nameless security drones, or Penguin's nameless female goons, or Black Manta's sidekick, or Circe, or more nameless security drones, or a different version of Harley before actually completely current Harley all while showing characters like Huntress, Wonder Woman, and many other characters supporters are waiting for during stream. I'm not saying it's impossible, but Huntress being the focus of the next update does not seem likely given the history of teasing and then adding a character no one has heard of.
who is that character

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm just hoping that this "rebuilt" works on Linux, it says "Win/Linux" but I don't see the executable for Linux anywhere... It feels like a clickbait.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
From what I can tell, the "Rebuild" isn't going to be in a playable state for years to come. I've been following this game for years since before the 1.0 build even, and that was back in maybe 2015 or 2016 when the only real content to speak of was some dance and strip scenes, a hj from Mercy, and a wonky looking bj from Harley and Lois. It's come a really long way since then, but it sure has taken its time. I don't think you'll have to worry about losing saves for the current state of the game for at least another year, if not longer.

Reactions: DarkLoki
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes