FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I couldn't have said it better myself, (I can't believe I'm gonna tell the story again) I too became a patron because I thought it would bring in more updates, content or quality. But we got scammed for years for little content. The only reason new players are able to stay happy and unironically defend this project is because they get to enjoy all the little tiny piece of shit pieces of content he compiled over the years.

The content he delivered on his two first versions of the game was much more than what he delivers bimonthly and he used to deliver monthly. Or rather, trimonthly. He doesn't needs to program anything anymore. All he delivers is CG and text which not only have copy paste among them, they are also expanded horrendously on the update report. One scene equals now to:
3 new Huntress assets.
Huntress naked scene
Huntress naked giving blowjob scene
Huntress finishing the blowjob scene
Huntress cumshot scene
Huntress thanking for the cumshot scene

What he refers to scenes are mere CG's
I'd wager if SR7 thought he'd be just as successful with the CG's he'd abandon ship on the game.
Honestly that's mostly been why I keep up to date and when the most recent CG takes a month or two after a release to come out I cry.

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
That is a lie.First 2 versions of the game have almost no content at all.
Actually you must go to version 5 to even can call it a real game.
AKTUALLY
It's hyperbole, he's making a point, that in fact the first year of content he put out was so much more than what we get biweekly now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
AKTUALLY
It's hyperbole, he's making a point, that in fact the first year of content he put out was so much more than what we get biweekly now.
That is not truth.Maybe most forget that the game started August 2015,not August 2016.
The first update that we can say is with much more content- 1.9.5-release 30 August 2016.

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
how i can put the save data i dowloaded in the game ? im on mac but i dont see anywhere to put it, can someone help me plz ?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So this version seems buggier than the previous version with things not triggering when they should. For example Bizarro and Parasite never show up and must be unlocked using the cheat menu from my experience. In previous versions Volcana never showed up for me and I had to unlock her using the cheat menu. Unsure if that's been fixed. WW looks better but her pose is very stiff. I like Harley 2 but he probably should have finished OG Harley first. Granted, finished is still a loose definition since Lex doesn't have any plans once a girl goes full anal and slut outfit. They just exist in the same state in perpetuity. Threat level is still superfluous as well as the superpower selection in Lex's room. Other stuff is still just proof of concepts like the outfits for him or the outfits for the girls in the Bordello. That should probably be removed. Robotics still hasn't been removed. Haven't seen the Kasnia stuff yet since I restarted my save and honestly going through the prison again is "that part" that I just can't be arsed to do. I'm glad Sunset is working on BoB2 but it doesn't look like that will be done anytime soon.

I haven't watched any of his art streams but does he use templates? Since the bodies and faces are essentially the same with minor alterations a template can be used for the girls to save a lot of time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I know its hard to grasp seeing how everyone asks about it each page. December was a vacation month. So January was Month 1 of their 2 month cycle. You might have neurons firing in your brain about this because of all the sunset stream shots being shared in the month of January. Meaning if, and boy howdy BIG IF, things are on track the update will be at the end of February. But a good chunk of you know this dance and so with some BS excuse it'll actually come out mid march. :)

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I know its hard to grasp seeing how everyone asks about it each page. December was a vacation month. So January was Month 1 of their 2 month cycle. You might have neurons firing in your brain about this because of all the sunset stream shots being shared in the month of January. Meaning if, and boy howdy BIG IF, things are on track the update will be at the end of February. But a good chunk of you know this dance and so with some BS excuse it'll actually come out mid march. :)
What optimism. Personally I'm assuming the end of March since November's update was literally a month late.

Reactions: naunta

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
That is a lie.First 2 versions of the game have almost no content at all.
Actually you must go to version 5 to even can call it a real game.
That is not truth.Maybe most forget that the game started August 2015,not August 2016.
The first update that we can say is with much more content- 1.9.5-release 30 August 2016.

We're talking about all the starter story, programming the entirety of the game, from heists to strip club, add to that some minor Lois story, or as he likes to call them, scenes, Mercy and then Harley, which is like little less than what he deivers these days. I didn't actually give away to some losing project back then. I remember clearly it was a game more promising than this is. In fact I remember clearly I wasted 2 or 3 updates after that because I didn't realize you actually had to do certain actions to progress the story, so I got to play the game as what I thought was a glitchy "first version" clearly. Like I said before He doesn't needs to program anything anymore. All he delivers is CG and text. He's not doing anything he hasn't done before. He's not animating, clearly not writing paragraphs of content. And the months he took to "implement" a new more useful interface were clearly not used.

I know people get panicky over this project getting abandoned, but that's gonna happen anyways when he has gathered enough coin to throw this project and move to another that will obviously have another fandom, or I wouldn't have been explaining this. Or retire.

We just need to focus on the fact that This game is no longer having any story whatsoever. People just want the CG's. He ditched the mindbreak story, he ditched the corruption. Now the story is skippable anyways because Luthor and heroine interaction will literally just go like.
"You are trapped. You will break to my will"
"What no way. Ewww. You're gross"
"Wonderwoman, Strip."
"Shogannai, I guess I will"

1612340742192.png
"Now have sex with me"

"Oh oh, I guess I might as well"
1612341134804.png

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
January is the vacation month.It always was January.
The streams now are showing only leash scenes for remaining superheroines and henchwomen.
For some characters will be pretty easy to add the leash option,since we already have the strip scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I did the steps on.the guide on how to unlock black canary and huntress but they are still not unlocked. What am I supposed to do?
What you mean unlock?They are unlocked from the start.If you don't choose any of them as your starting girl,you can capture them later.Hire a villain,buy a device level 1 and go to defense at lex base.

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Look the situation is actually really simple:
If you don't pay for the game you shut the fuck up regardless
If you pay for the game you stop doing it and the creator will get his head out of his ass eventually

Patreon is not a platform where you put in money and expect something in exchange, it's nothing more than a virtual tip jar.
So in other words:
"Dude you're complaining about the game while giving him money? Just stop giving him money lmao"
<=>
"Dude you're complaining about the game while not giving him money? Just give him money for your opinion to matter lmao".

I've heard this being said in a lot of threads about a lot of different games. It's nothing more than an attempt at shutting down usually well-deserved criticism.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes