Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I also realized that the game went that way, just adding CG and some dialog texts. However, the story no longer exists. But I just hope that GS does the right thing.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
We're talking about all the starter story, programming the entirety of the game, from heists to strip club, add to that some minor Lois story, or as he likes to call them, scenes, Mercy and then Harley, which is like little less than what he deivers these days. I didn't actually give away to some losing project back then. I remember clearly it was a game more promising than this is. In fact I remember clearly I wasted 2 or 3 updates after that because I didn't realize you actually had to do certain actions to progress the story, so I got to play the game as what I thought was a glitchy "first version" clearly. Like I said before He doesn't needs to program anything anymore. All he delivers is CG and text. He's not doing anything he hasn't done before. He's not animating, clearly not writing paragraphs of content. And the months he took to "implement" a new more useful interface were clearly not used.

I know people get panicky over this project getting abandoned, but that's gonna happen anyways when he has gathered enough coin to throw this project and move to another that will obviously have another fandom, or I wouldn't have been explaining this. Or retire.

We just need to focus on the fact that This game is no longer having any story whatsoever. People just want the CG's. He ditched the mindbreak story, he ditched the corruption. Now the story is skippable anyways because Luthor and heroine interaction will literally just go like.
"You are trapped. You will break to my will"
"What no way. Ewww. You're gross"
"Wonderwoman, Strip."
"Shogannai, I guess I will"

View attachment 1018015
"Now have sex with me"

"Oh oh, I guess I might as well"
View attachment 1018022
That last bit gave me Vixen feels like a motherfucker, out of everybody she was the most nonchalant about getting Lex's D.

Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion but fck it. I wish that instead of having 50 characters we had 10 who had complete story arcs by now, who each had a unique feel to their content both dialogue and scenes. When i played this at first idk 3 or 4 years ago everything clicked better everything felt more personal. Kinda when u have few clients and u get to know them and care about each in a certain way and each in a certain way had its perks but now there are so many of them that all seam same all feel the same i stopped caring about the story long as time ago and now just kinda collect CG as someone said.

Also yeah having one update per 2 months is either laziness, milking of Patreon or most likely both. if you play now u have no reason to play for a year or more before u get enough new content. Playing from update to update just kills imersion even more at this point id rather not play it for even a couple of years and then just play whatever the final product or whatever u get in a few years. There is a decent chance that he drags this on for few years for sure, why would he just speed things up or give it up when he is making some serious money.

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
Okay i dont usually post comments but, ive been here since start almost and the amount we get in updates hasnt really decreased, if anything its the opposite. content updates used to be shit. since the game was so new and almost no scenes were in 3 scenes seem like a lot more compared to what you had. (its the same thing that happens when you age. time goes faster and faster cause 1 year to a 10yearold is 10% of their life, almost 20% of their "known life". but 1 year to a 100year old is just 1% of their life. barely anything)
Ive been returning for almost every update (used to be a patreon) and i gotta say ofc it could be better, but its not THAT bad. I remember how quick the playthrough of the updates were (fucking cgs at glamour slam jesus christ i thought it would never end). they are ATLEAST twice as long now. (granted it is bimonthly).

Watching you guys saying they are scamming their patreons is bonkers.
Its like unsubscribing to a newspaper, because it isnt worth it yet you still find it online and read it. And then complain about it and tell people that this newspaper is a scam and ur an idiot if you buy it.
dont get me wrong complaining is fine but all this baseless hate, just because you didnt get to nut every fucking 1st of the month.

The reason i comment is not because im defending them. Its just that every time i try to look for something in this thread theres just fucking piles of repeating bs. Go right now and quickly scroll thru some random pages 1-1000 i guarantee you will start noticing that people have had a problem with this game almost from the fucking start and they sure as fuck dont shut up about it. First it was " To be fair, I did kind of give up on this game precisely because there was more and more content added but not a whole lot done in terms of individual progress, at least when it comes to the girls. The selection kept getting broader and broader but stayed shallow." direct quote from page 56 (i picked 1 page at random swear to god) . and now when he actually "finnishes" girls, people are still mad cause it isnt how they invisioned it. jesus christ its never gonna be perfect.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope one of these day's huntress and them get all here stuff. but probly not lol devs seem to only put new stuff up there lol' p.s i am getting older and a lot more tired of games were some old stuff just get's passed over lol.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Okay i dont usually post comments but, ive been here since start almost and the amount we get in updates hasnt really decreased, if anything its the opposite. content updates used to be shit. since the game was so new and almost no scenes were in 3 scenes seem like a lot more compared to what you had. (its the same thing that happens when you age. time goes faster and faster cause 1 year to a 10yearold is 10% of their life, almost 20% of their "known life". but 1 year to a 100year old is just 1% of their life. barely anything)
Ive been returning for almost every update (used to be a patreon) and i gotta say ofc it could be better, but its not THAT bad. I remember how quick the playthrough of the updates were (fucking cgs at glamour slam jesus christ i thought it would never end). they are ATLEAST twice as long now. (granted it is bimonthly).

Watching you guys saying they are scamming their patreons is bonkers.
Its like unsubscribing to a newspaper, because it isnt worth it yet you still find it online and read it. And then complain about it and tell people that this newspaper is a scam and ur an idiot if you buy it.
dont get me wrong complaining is fine but all this baseless hate, just because you didnt get to nut every fucking 1st of the month.

The reason i comment is not because im defending them. Its just that every time i try to look for something in this thread theres just fucking piles of repeating bs. Go right now and quickly scroll thru some random pages 1-1000 i guarantee you will start noticing that people have had a problem with this game almost from the fucking start and they sure as fuck dont shut up about it. First it was " To be fair, I did kind of give up on this game precisely because there was more and more content added but not a whole lot done in terms of individual progress, at least when it comes to the girls. The selection kept getting broader and broader but stayed shallow." direct quote from page 56 (i picked 1 page at random swear to god) . and now when he actually "finnishes" girls, people are still mad cause it isnt how they invisioned it. jesus christ its never gonna be perfect.
Hi man you have a good point of view about the fact that some people only know to complains about everything (ah why did they added that character in the game, why they finished Stargirl before Zatanna, why there are so many girls in the game,etc).But the last year they missed almost all they release date. They even added a 2 weeks window which was pointless because they released the update in last day of that window. And the last update has a 3 month update and for what? I mean they didn't even finished Audrey's cell arc and they added a new event with Audrey and why is Audrey so loyal to Lex???(because if I am not wrong the Audrey that you give to Savage only did some Dance and Spanking ).Don't get me wrong I like the new event with Audrey but they should have finished the cell arc first. Also they should employ somebody to help them with the cods,bugg testing or with the animation of the game I mean come on you can employ someone with 500-1000$.
In the end, all I have to say is that I like this game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seriously people forget or just pretend to forget how "big" were updates back in 2015/2016?
Actually forget about 2015-there is barely anything to talk about.
The superheroines from tier 2(Stargirl,Vixen,Zatanna) and tier 3(Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Hawkgirl) and later addition(Artemis,Miss Martain,Starfire and Terra) didn't enter the game with all scenes in GS implemented.Almost in all cases they are missing either one of the strip scene or special or both.Hell,Zatanna for example,takes more than 1 year to get her special in GS.
Don't forget updates like this
Batgirl
-gymnast outfit
Livewire
-anal scenes in GS
- Glamour Slam backgrounds
- Lex Room backgrounds

or this
- Higher Res Villain sprites for Hire/Payout
- Lex's room backgrounds
- Higher Res sprites for dances and stripping at Glamour Slam
- Some GUI pieces that were missed last build
- Batgirl costumes and content
- Misc Room and Private Room backgrounds
with he only real content animation for Batgirl.

Of course I want to have same content we are getting now in more than 2 months,in only 1 month,but that was not the case,like never.I know it sucks that we are getting content for characters at random.Like 2 scenes for X,now 1 scene for Y and 6 scenes for completely new character or 6 scenes for X version 2.0.
I will now say that I fully expect we will get more characters this year.
They were teasing us with Fire and Ice for a very long time,but we might see Batwoman before them.
People forget that this game was originally supposed to be 6 heroines and 3 henchwomen originally.
Actually 12 superheroines.
But instead of Artmemis,Miss Martian,Raven,Starfire and Blackfire,we were suppose to get Fire,Ice and Batwoman.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
People forget that this game was originally supposed to be 6 heroines and 3 henchwomen originally.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Dude, forget about them having to hire someone to do such a thing, they will never hire. Even if the person orders less than $ 500. It is difficult to hire strangers and trust that person, unless the person asks for a low value, which is quite impossible for that to happen. About the animations, another thing they should also forget, I've seen people here being against the animations, so they can create one or two and take twice as long time for their patreons and fans to hate the idea.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Mark this day well; calling it now as a somewhat educated guess is that this game suffers a crash and burn situation or otherwise indefinite hold like Sabu's sex arcade game. Time will tell

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Mark this day well; calling it now as a somewhat educated guess is that this game suffers a crash and burn situation or otherwise indefinite hold like Sabu's sex arcade game. Time will tell
Well it's now the 6-7th of Feb and still no announcement. My guess is that there will be no release this month (I welcome the chance to be wrong )

I also don't think this game will never truely end unless funding drops or stops completely.

That does not mean the game will actually go anywhere plot wise. I'm guessing just more characters being added while plot points are left open.

I remember when there was an actual threat system in place if you did too much kidnapping or robberies LOL

Reactions: Classic Krieger

buff

May 29, 2017
I remember when there was an actual threat system in place if you did too much kidnapping or robberies LOL
Eh, it wasn't much. You would get a warning that The Question was sniffing around, and I think maybe some actions were temporarily blocked, but that was it. You would hire villains to create diversions and the threat would go away.

The game lacks a road map. SR7 basically realized that people like the sexual content updates the best, and said fuck it, why bother with the actual game aspect.... He likes drawing sexy girls, and if that is what the fan base wants him to do than to hell with it, he might as well do that forever.

Essentially SU is not so much a game as an art gallery with a really, really clunky interface...... But that art *is* excellent. The text under the sex scenes is kinda meh (unless you have a sweat fetish, in which case you're in luck), but the non-sexual text content can be quite good (there is some very funny dialogue here and there).

I suspect they thought that the Locke would fix the lack of gameplayin SU: Rebuilt. From what I saw he was doing a great job, but couldn't control himself on Discord so they fired him. Had Locke shut the hell up and just focused on coding we'd have a better game *and* he'd have gotten all his money.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Eh, it wasn't much. You would get a warning that The Question was sniffing around, and I think maybe some actions were temporarily blocked, but that was it. You would hire villains to create diversions and the threat would go away.

The game lacks a road map. SR7 basically realized that people like the sexual content updates the best, and said fuck it, why bother with the actual game aspect.... He likes drawing sexy girls, and if that is what the fan base wants him to do than to hell with it, he might as well do that forever.

Essentially SU is not so much a game as an art gallery with a really, really clunky interface...... But that art *is* excellent. The text under the sex scenes is kinda meh (unless you have a sweat fetish, in which case you're in luck), but the non-sexual text content can be quite good (there is some very funny dialogue here and there).

I suspect they thought that the Locke would fix the lack of gameplayin SU: Rebuilt. From what I saw he was doing a great job, but couldn't control himself on Discord so they fired him. Had Locke shut the hell up and just focused on coding we'd have a better game *and* he'd have gotten all his money.
About the threat system.
There was idea of something like 4 levels.
1.Lois Lane
2.Question
3.Batman
4.Superman
Well it's now the 6-7th of Feb and still no announcement. My guess is that there will be no release this month (I welcome the chance to be wrong )

I also don't think this game will never truely end unless funding drops or stops completely.

That does not mean the game will actually go anywhere plot wise. I'm guessing just more characters being added while plot points are left open.

I also think there won't be an update in February.
December they are probably working on Bend or Break 2.
January-vacation.
February is maybe the month they are returning back to SU.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes