destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Mark this day well; calling it now as a somewhat educated guess is that this game suffers a crash and burn situation or otherwise indefinite hold like Sabu's sex arcade game. Time will tell
Nah. He is making money as is. It will keep going as long as it can.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
About the threat system.
There was idea of something like 4 levels.
1.Lois Lane
2.Question
3.Batman
4.Superman

I also think there won't be an update in February.
December they are probably working on Bend or Break 2.
January-vacation.
February is maybe the month they are returning back to SU.
They themselves stated that BoB2 was essentially sunset's free-time project atm. They sure as shit ain't actively working on it.

Which kinda sucks because if the game had focus and just released with Azula and Korra with full content, it would shit all over SU.

Azula in that game looks hotter than literally any character in SU. I hope that if BoB releases, it doesn't end up feature-creeping like SU.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I love how some people try to call the word "complain" to what is, and I quote somebody else "well deserved criticism." How old is the game already? 7 Years, 8 years? And as we have already pointed out, people actually rose from their seat to instead of complain actually propose or help improve the game. But SR7 gave them an old middle finger and actually remarked he was fine how he is. Just Milkin.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I love how some people try to call the word "complain" to what is, and I quote somebody else "well deserved criticism." How old is the game already? 7 Years, 8 years? And as we have already pointed out, people actually rose from their seat to instead of complain actually propose or help improve the game. But SR7 gave them an old middle finger and actually remarked he was fine how he is. Just Milkin.
66 months,but who count them:)
Also milking is what EA are doing from years with all sport games.
This one is nothing compare to that.
BTW the stream right now is not about Zatanna as I was expecting.
It is Starfire leash scene.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
do leash scenes mean that they are getting full content or is it just leash?

then again full content doesn't mean shit now since every girl is pretty much the exact same

Reactions: Cyberious

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I think the next action will be from the smena that comes the same this week post something from someone who comes out at least I hope so

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Eh, it wasn't much. You would get a warning that The Question was sniffing around, and I think maybe some actions were temporarily blocked, but that was it. You would hire villains to create diversions and the threat would go away.

The game lacks a road map. SR7 basically realized that people like the sexual content updates the best, and said fuck it, why bother with the actual game aspect.... He likes drawing sexy girls, and if that is what the fan base wants him to do than to hell with it, he might as well do that forever.

Essentially SU is not so much a game as an art gallery with a really, really clunky interface...... But that art *is* excellent. The text under the sex scenes is kinda meh (unless you have a sweat fetish, in which case you're in luck), but the non-sexual text content can be quite good (there is some very funny dialogue here and there).

I suspect they thought that the Locke would fix the lack of gameplayin SU: Rebuilt. From what I saw he was doing a great job, but couldn't control himself on Discord so they fired him. Had Locke shut the hell up and just focused on coding we'd have a better game *and* he'd have gotten all his money.
Ohhhh SU drama. Fuck yeah.

So how'd Locke get fired? What'd he say on discord?

C'mon I gotta know more about the manchildren working at Gunsmoke. Shit's better than reality shows.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes