Jan 4, 2019
Yeah, you're not wrong. You've got SR7 who just wants to draw, and Smoke who is a frustrated wannabe CEO with the customer-handling skills of a homeless panhandler. (AND TOGETHER THEY FIGHT CRIME!!1!)

Things were humming along until Locke started posting previews, which everyone got excited about and started giving him feedback. He got into arguments with some people, and apparently there were complaints. I don't know the details because Smoke did his usual "I'm a moderately bright guy with no intellectual outlet so I'm going to micromanage the discord server so I feel like I'm doing more than just stealing half SR7s money" thing and purged a lot of the conversations from the server, and the fanboys there won't talk about it-- after they booted their two most prolific contributors (Archer and Gentleman Ghost), nobody says anything that they think the Smokestapo might object to. (Which is kind of a shame, because it used to be a really fun discord.)
This isn't the first time I heard about this and your post has been one of the more detailed one. Does SR7 even realize what Smoke is doing and causing issues or Smokestapo as you said? I feel like, with most of these games there's tons of potential but there's never a decent amount of control or focus and it all spirals out of control.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This isn't the first time I heard about this and your post has been one of the more detailed one. Does SR7 even realize what Smoke is doing and causing issues or Smokestapo as you said? I feel like, with most of these games there's tons of potential but there's never a decent amount of control or focus and it all spirals out of control.
Something Unlimited has spiraled in and out of control four or five times over the years, so it's safe to assume that either SR7 either knows what's going on and is involved in it or knows what's going on and doesn't give a shit.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I ain't played this in a looooooooong time. Is it possible to advance the game and NOT whore out the heroines? I remember the idea that when the clone tank was made available it might be possible to just whore out mindless clone versions of the girls while keeping the originals for Lex's exclusive harem. But it was just speculation buried somewhere in the 1000+ pages of this thread. Was that ever done?
You can. Theoretically you can make do with just having them stripping on the club, it would just take longer since the amount of money you get is much smaller.
But there are no plot points that require any girls to be used in the whorehouse. Hell, if you use the money cheat you don't even need to put them in the strip club at all.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i thought dicord and forums were where you go to talk and let them no what you like and don't but then if they don't want to hear it then that's them lol. after all drama and feedback is what we do lol.

Getsuga Raven

Feb 1, 2020
I was just thinking, Lex talks about the Justice League finding out what he's doing. So I thought, wouldn't it be cool if at somepoint in the game Lex attacks the watchtower and turns all the girl's he captured against the hero's.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I was just thinking, Lex talks about the Justice League finding out what he's doing. So I thought, wouldn't it be cool if at somepoint in the game Lex attacks the watchtower and turns all the girl's he captured against the hero's.
No real reason to do that. Things are going his way perfectly well enough as they are. The heroines aren't strong enough to 100% guarantee a win and it could just as well end up going sideways since the heroes could end fighting them off and finding out what Lex is doing or even destroy the devices somehow.
Wouldn't be very smart of him.

Getsuga Raven

Feb 1, 2020
No real reason to do that. Things are going his way perfectly well enough as they are. The heroines aren't strong enough to 100% guarantee a win and it could just as well end up going sideways since the heroes could end fighting them off and finding out what Lex is doing or even destroy the devices somehow.
Wouldn't be very smart of him.
That's fair, but at somepoint content needs a deviance to keep things interesting

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
That's terrible!
specificity because i help him steal more then 50 cakes

so you are right its " That's terrible! " because where is the other cakes that Lex Luthor and i stole after all he was the one that did take them away and Lex Luthor if you are reading this the police and the justice league are very close into finding me i have moved around our safe houses but they will probably soon find them all is going to try to look into getting some new ones so if you do not hear from me do not worries am going to probably go off the grid so it become harder for the damn justice league to find me

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Question - I have saved right before Marcus will bring Monica to the slave masters. And so if I transfer this safe to the last epizode what will happen when I load it?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This is probably an unpopular opinion but I feel that honestly this game really just needs to implement pregnancy and impregnation already.the main reason I'm saying this outside of fetish is that it has constantly been brought up. I think for like 10 builds straight now at least since Terra's every single one of them has at least one new girl mention getting pregnant from having sex with lex.

Either showing a good amount of interest in it or a willingness to have it. I once offered a idea for how it could work I think like a year ago with jinx as an example.

But honestly Ijust think that they should implement it in some way shape or form for somebody in the game.if they aren't going to stop talking about it they should just do it in my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes