triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
This is probably an unpopular opinion but I feel that honestly this game really just needs to implement pregnancy and impregnation already.the main reason I'm saying this outside of fetish is that it has constantly been brought up. I think for like 10 builds straight now at least since Terra's every single one of them has at least one new girl mention getting pregnant from having sex with lex.

Either showing a good amount of interest in it or a willingness to have it. I once offered a idea for how it could work I think like a year ago with jinx as an example.

But honestly Ijust think that they should implement it in some way shape or form for somebody in the game.if they aren't going to stop talking about it they should just do it in my opinion.
No

Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
Imagine if he actually does start adding like additional fetishes like pregnancy stuff lol, i am not against it as long as its optional and not required in order to get to some other stuff i think that in general anything as long as its optional is fine, but come on him adding fetishes would just mean even more time until he finishes main stuff. Let him finish up stories and arks he has and once thats done if he wants to work for 10 more years adding fetishes random events and so on fine but for fucks sake finish up the main stuff already its starting to look like this game is going to have a decade in the making to it.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean it does but the whole point is the be inconspicous and an invisible leash is less noticable than an actual leash
If being inconspicuous was the point he wouldn't actually be parading them around naked. They'd be masked up to hide their identities at the very least. The leash scenes are illogical to say the least and it's best to just not put any thought into them. Especially when they're all basically the exact same with a couple of variations.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone explain what UNLOCK does? it costs 350k, is this to release a hero? Or turn them into a henchman or what?

I've released the prison people but they don't appear anywhere, when I should be able to hire them, is this not in the game yet?

buff

May 29, 2017
Can someone explain what UNLOCK does? it costs 350k, is this to release a hero? Or turn them into a henchman or what?
The levels below "unlock" are basically fully-controlled girls in a zombie-like state. You can make them dance/strip/masturbate in the Glamor Slam and put out in the Metabordello by upgrading the device. "Unlock" is the (badly-named) final level of the device. They are restrained by it but keep their personalities. In-game, this means that they appear in a cell (if cell content has been created), and you can interact with them in more depth than you can a the GS or MB.

Unfortunately you can't make any money that way, so once the game has actual gameplay stuff that involves needing cash then presumably you'll need to rotate girls into the cells and then back out to the GS/MB when you're done in the private room.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
The levels below "unlock" are basically fully-controlled girls in a zombie-like state. You can make them dance/strip/masturbate in the Glamor Slam and put out in the Metabordello by upgrading the device. "Unlock" is the (badly-named) final level of the device. They are restrained by it but keep their personalities. In-game, this means that they appear in a cell (if cell content has been created), and you can interact with them in more depth than you can a the GS or MB.

Unfortunately you can't make any money that way, so once the game has actual gameplay stuff that involves needing cash then presumably you'll need to rotate girls into the cells and then back out to the GS/MB when you're done in the private room.
Thanks, would be cool to see a unified UI to control where girls go, and not have to upgrade devices all over again. It's a giant mess trying to unlock everything, would be cool at least to have some tips in the vault on what is missing.

What's the deal with bizarro? can you tell me the correct answers to recruit the dude when he appears?

And where to find ivy and the other after releasing them?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Actually after some time he can get all the money he need with heists.Before that he will make enough money for heists,while he is unlocking all scenes in GS and MB.Or just use cheats and add something like $50M.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes