buff

May 29, 2017
So how'd Locke get fired? What'd he say on discord?

C'mon I gotta know more about the manchildren working at Gunsmoke. Shit's better than reality shows.
Yeah, you're not wrong. You've got SR7 who just wants to draw, and Smoke who is a frustrated wannabe CEO with the customer-handling skills of a homeless panhandler. (AND TOGETHER THEY FIGHT CRIME!!1!)

Things were humming along until Locke started posting previews, which everyone got excited about and started giving him feedback. He got into arguments with some people, and apparently there were complaints. I don't know the details because Smoke did his usual "I'm a moderately bright guy with no intellectual outlet so I'm going to micromanage the discord server so I feel like I'm doing more than just stealing half SR7s money" thing and purged a lot of the conversations from the server, and the fanboys there won't talk about it-- after they booted their two most prolific contributors (Archer and Gentleman Ghost), nobody says anything that they think the Smokestapo might object to. (Which is kind of a shame, because it used to be a really fun discord.)

buff

May 29, 2017
do leash scenes mean that they are getting full content or is it just leash?

then again full content doesn't mean shit now since every girl is pretty much the exact same
I'm always happy to see a fresh SR7 CG, but the idiom is getting a bit tired. Fortunately he's done a little bit with leash scenes beyond the "street" and "GS" ones. The real potential of leash scenes is leading the girls around to visit and "interact" with one another, which lets you get 3somes and lesbo scenes that aren't tied to your current henchwoman.

Reactions: Centrophy

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
do leash scenes mean that they are getting full content or is it just leash?

then again full content doesn't mean shit now since every girl is pretty much the exact same
Don't get your hopes up. What is the deal with the leash anyways? when it's implemented on this game it just strikes me as plain vanilla.

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
So I have this bug where Harley Quin turned invisible? Everything seems to work but like the BJ scene has just her eyes and when I enter her room there's all the dialogue but she's just invisible. I can change outfits etc. but to no avail.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I ain't played this in a looooooooong time. Is it possible to advance the game and NOT whore out the heroines? I remember the idea that when the clone tank was made available it might be possible to just whore out mindless clone versions of the girls while keeping the originals for Lex's exclusive harem. But it was just speculation buried somewhere in the 1000+ pages of this thread. Was that ever done?

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
Is it possible to advance the game and NOT whore out the heroines?
As far as I know, you never had to do this. It's just a money making opportunity, and a way to see a few more scenes (some girls only have stripclub and brothel scenes so far). If it bothers you for some reason, just cheat for money and forget about any of this.
Cloning only used for a specific heroines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: haooni
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes