buff

May 29, 2017
being inconspicuous defeats the point of having the leash to humiliate them
SR7 has said before that he made it a magic leash because it was a huge PITA to get the leash to appear when still inside the cell, so he figured it made more sense to make it invisible. That also allows the girl to do things like walk around the GS without Lex being right next to her-- parading through the crowd would be out of character for him.

Remember, Lex doesn't see the heroines as waifus or jewels in his crown. He's a *collector*. He'll fuck them if he can because it amuses him, but at the end of the day he just wants to be able to know that he did it. The opinions of others aren't important, other than how shaping them helps him achieve his ends.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
SR7 has said before that he made it a magic leash because it was a huge PITA to get the leash to appear when still inside the cell, so he figured it made more sense to make it invisible. That also allows the girl to do things like walk around the GS without Lex being right next to her-- parading through the crowd would be out of character for him.

Remember, Lex doesn't see the heroines as waifus or jewels in his crown. He's a *collector*. He'll fuck them if he can because it amuses him, but at the end of the day he just wants to be able to know that he did it. The opinions of others aren't important, other than how shaping them helps him achieve his ends.
It was a pain in the ass for him to draw artwork of the characters wearing a leash? Do you think he's aware how lazy that is? The characters parading around naked without the leash visible or Lex in their immediate vicinity completely negates the purpose of the leash even existing. SR7 has to be the luckiest lazy man on the planet to be making as much as he does for SU, every time real work comes up he has an excuse for not doing it.

buff

May 29, 2017
It was a pain in the ass for him to draw artwork of the characters wearing a leash? Do you think he's aware how lazy that is? The characters parading around naked without the leash visible or Lex in their immediate vicinity completely negates the purpose of the leash even existing. SR7 has to be the luckiest lazy man on the planet to be making as much as he does for SU, every time real work comes up he has an excuse for not doing it.
The problem isn't drawing, it was the programming. Getting the leash to look correct on a lot of different characters at different distances in the cell was apparently difficult. (From what I've seen of Unity, I'm not surprised this would challenge a guy whose programming skills are on the amateur level.) He said he was going to draw it in the CGs and just have it not appear in the cells, but that didn't play well (since the dialogue in the cells and the images would be different).

And, like I said earlier, it fits Lex's personality better to have the girls parade at a distance why he stays in the background. One thing SR7 takes pretty seriously is having his character (especially Lex) stay in character.

I agree the scenes would be sexier with the leashes, but I kinda get his decision on this one. This is the kind of thing that might have gotten improved with a professional coder being on the team, but ....

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This is probably an unpopular opinion but I feel that honestly this game really just needs to implement pregnancy and impregnation already.the main reason I'm saying this outside of fetish is that it has constantly been brought up. I think for like 10 builds straight now at least since Terra's every single one of them has at least one new girl mention getting pregnant from having sex with lex.

Either showing a good amount of interest in it or a willingness to have it. I once offered a idea for how it could work I think like a year ago with jinx as an example.

But honestly Ijust think that they should implement it in some way shape or form for somebody in the game.if they aren't going to stop talking about it they should just do it in my opinion.
There is not a single reason for that in the context of the story. It doesn't benefit his plans in any way, shape or form. His entire system is based on the fact that once they leave the rooms/brothel/strip club, they don't remember anything. If they start getting pregnant, that kind of goes down the drain innit?

Not to mention that, so what if they mention getting pregnant? You think the guy with the most advanced technology in the world including brain controlling collars can't terminate someone's pregnancy or prevent it altogether?

If being inconspicuous was the point he wouldn't actually be parading them around naked. They'd be masked up to hide their identities at the very least. The leash scenes are illogical to say the least and it's best to just not put any thought into them. Especially when they're all basically the exact same with a couple of variations.
Celebrities sometimes go to cons as themselves and people don't even realize it is really them. Look-a-likes are a thing and most people's brain will automatically jump to a conclusion that makes more sense.
You brain has a much easier time believing that some pervert/villain is roleplaying with a batgirl look a like than actually believing that the ACTUAL bargirl is being leashed around naked.

Plus, like you said, their identities are secret. The fact that they are not wearing the masks wouldn't make a difference. It is like that scene where Luthor unmasks Flash and has no idea who he is.

Nobody knows Batgirl's face, for example. So if you unmask her, people won't look and think "That is an unmasked batgirl", they will think "That is some girl dressed up as batgirl".

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
What's the deal with bizarro? can you tell me the correct answers to recruit the dude when he appears?
Bizarro speaks in backwards and opposites. The correct answers to recruit him are:

1. No
  2. Enemies forever
  3. $200,000

The last question is tricky since he asks you how much you won't give. If you tell him you won't pay him nothing, that means you're saying you will pay him something. However, translated into Bizarro speech, something means nothing, meaning you're telling him you won't pay him in this case.

And where to find ivy and the other after releasing them?
After unlocking villains, they'll be available to hire in the Legion Hideout. Villains released from prison, like Ivy, are found here as well. Only 3 can hang around the hideout simultaneously, so just hire everyone if you want to clear up space for a specific hire.

Thanks, would be cool to see a unified UI to control where girls go, and not have to upgrade devices all over again.
They were actually making a unified UI in the SU Rebuilt project, where you could manage all your girls in one window. However, the programmer responsible for SU Rebuilt was either fired or left, putting the project in stasis.

Last edited:
Reactions: triple_aaa

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The problem isn't drawing, it was the programming. Getting the leash to look correct on a lot of different characters at different distances in the cell was apparently difficult. (From what I've seen of Unity, I'm not surprised this would challenge a guy whose programming skills are on the amateur level.) He said he was going to draw it in the CGs and just have it not appear in the cells, but that didn't play well (since the dialogue in the cells and the images would be different).

And, like I said earlier, it fits Lex's personality better to have the girls parade at a distance why he stays in the background. One thing SR7 takes pretty seriously is having his character (especially Lex) stay in character.

I agree the scenes would be sexier with the leashes, but I kinda get his decision on this one. This is the kind of thing that might have gotten improved with a professional coder being on the team, but ....
Excuse me while I roll my eyes back into my head as far as humanly possible. The issue is literally drawing it. Something Unlimited is nothing more than an image gallery with text applied to it. Getting the leash to "look correct" implies that it was intended to be a separate object from Lex and the woman it is attached to. Don't make it a separate object. Boom. Problem solved. Singular piece of artwork consisting of Lex, the leash, and the character it is attached to. It's not rocket science. You're just buying into his excuse to not have to create actual artwork for every individual leash scene.

buff

May 29, 2017
Excuse me while I roll my eyes back into my head as far as humanly possible. The issue is literally drawing it. Something Unlimited is nothing more than an image gallery with text applied to it. Getting the leash to "look correct" implies that it was intended to be a separate object from Lex and the woman it is attached to. Don't make it a separate object. Boom. Problem solved. Singular piece of artwork consisting of Lex, the leash, and the character it is attached to. It's not rocket science. You're just buying into his excuse to not have to create actual artwork for every individual leash scene.
I've been a patreon of this thing for years, I'm quite acquainted with SR7s bullshit. In this case though the bullshit is the fact that he has failed to formally learn how to code as well as failed to retain profressional help; he needs to do one or the other. He still treats this project like a linear art-preso VN but it's gotten too complicated for that. Fungus is a mediocreVN engine to begin with.

Anyway, my point is that it's *not* "literally drawing". Read up on how sprites work in Unity engine, there's more too it than that unless he wants to redraw every CG. If it is super-important to you to pick like the one complaint about Gunsmoke that isn't legit to be your hill to die on, go for it. You can even have the last word if you want it since I'm sure this conversation is boring the piss out of everyone else.

Reactions: Marblecake

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
I put together a quick reference chart of (almost) all the scenes, so I could keep track of which ones I had left to find. Added a couple notes on the ones that I found tricky. Figured I'd share in case it's useful to someone else.

Only ones I can't unlock are:

Talia - 9 scenes on her 2nd page (possibly a bug?)
Poison Ivy - 1 scene between "Lesbian Scene 2" & "Shower Scene 1"
nuHarley - 3 scenes on her 2nd page

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you man. I have the exact same issue. What is going to happen with Talia that I have not unlocked? Or are those just placeholders. We really need those "hints" somebody suggested earlier.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

So it is because SR7 is lazy? The second paragraph has nothing to do with the first. The issue here is that many find the leash scenes boring and that a lot of us who have a leash fetish don't really find them interesting because without the leash or the crawling on all 4s it doesn't really do anything.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

"No, it is fine that he decided to make the scenes completely uninteresting because he was too lazy to do the work, this is better I swear"

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I've been a patreon of this thing for years, I'm quite acquainted with SR7s bullshit. In this case though the bullshit is the fact that he has failed to formally learn how to code as well as failed to retain profressional help; he needs to do one or the other. He still treats this project like a linear art-preso VN but it's gotten too complicated for that. Fungus is a mediocreVN engine to begin with.

Anyway, my point is that it's *not* "literally drawing". Read up on how sprites work in Unity engine, there's more too it than that unless he wants to redraw every CG. If it is super-important to you to pick like the one complaint about Gunsmoke that isn't legit to be your hill to die on, go for it. You can even have the last word if you want it since I'm sure this conversation is boring the piss out of everyone else.
No, the problem is quite literally drawing it. THe whole "I can't program!!! it tu haaard!!" is an excuse to not have to do actual work.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Someone mentioned that the Windows mega link is down. I can confirm it is. Will there be a reupload of it or is this just a link to the one the creator made?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Someone mentioned that the Windows mega link is down. I can confirm it is. Will there be a reupload of it or is this just a link to the one the creator made?
I recall SR7 saying it would be fixed at some point but the other links should hopefully work. If everything works out another build should come out in 12 days so it may be best to wait a couple of weeks.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes