DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I have a quick stupid question. I first played this game over a year ago and decided to start a new game for shits and giggles. But it's been so long I cant remember what events or triggers are needed to enable the "cells" (to unlock heroines). I've done it before, just need a quick reminder if anyone would be so kind.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I have a quick stupid question. I first played this game over a year ago and decided to start a new game for shits and giggles. But it's been so long I cant remember what events or triggers are needed to enable the "cells" (to unlock heroines). I've done it before, just need a quick reminder if anyone would be so kind.
Lexcorp - Labs - Devices - Upgrade Device - Choose a heroine - Upgrade till the Unlock is available - Unlock to put her in a cell

Reactions: DarkLoki

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
You just need to fully upgrade a device, my man. But I recommend to go through all the strip and bordello scenes first, so you don't have to restart it for the missing scenes.

Reactions: DarkLoki

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
The decision to make the leash invisible was a terrible choice. Those pics would be a lot hotter if you could see the actual leash coming off the collar

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
tbh i would expect the next update soon, couse the last one came late November if im not mistaken
They typically take a month off from updates every January. And seeing as the last update was a month late we're probably not going to get an update until the end of February, potentially the end of March.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just checking in, see he hasn't updated his project yet, hmm, didn't see that coming. It's official. 3 months updates now

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
See you think that's a solution when it's not, I was a patron many moons ago and turns out losing a handful of patrons due to poor management and release scheduling only goes so far when you've got a few dozen smoothbrains who are content with mediocrity. They used to put out animated scenes when they were on month long release schedules but then "woops guys taking too long can we have 2 months please so we can animate" "Oops sorry guys no more animated scenes also we're going to keep the 2 months time to give ourselves more of a window to bug test and make more content" *makes less content than before per update*
>chuds be like
WEWBESTGAMEEVERGUYS
It's their money at the end of the day not mine anymore, if SR7 has any plans on finishing this game it'll be sometime in 2030.
I couldn't have said it better myself, (I can't believe I'm gonna tell the story again) I too became a patron because I thought it would bring in more updates, content or quality. But we got scammed for years for little content. The only reason new players are able to stay happy and unironically defend this project is because they get to enjoy all the little tiny piece of shit pieces of content he compiled over the years.

The content he delivered on his two first versions of the game was much more than what he delivers bimonthly and he used to deliver monthly. Or rather, trimonthly. He doesn't needs to program anything anymore. All he delivers is CG and text which not only have copy paste among them, they are also expanded horrendously on the update report. One scene equals now to:
3 new Huntress assets.
Huntress naked scene
Huntress naked giving blowjob scene
Huntress finishing the blowjob scene
Huntress cumshot scene
Huntress thanking for the cumshot scene

What he refers to scenes are mere CG's

Carpark

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you guys who helped me to unlock the missing scenes last time. I was able to get 2 out of 3 I missed and the third one may indeed be unavailable yet.

I have located several other scenes I do not have yet:
1. Artemis, last tab, looks like Bordello 2 scene of her having sex with a villian, but I cant seem to get this one. Do I need to post a certain villian to bordello?
View attachment 1010393

2. Roulette - supposedly scene 3? What exactly triggers it? And why scene 2 is grayed out?
View attachment 1010394

EDIT: unlocked with posting Ivy to Glamour Slam and visiting it several times.

3. Killer Frost - either strip 2 or smth like dance. I have done prison 3 times, what am I missing from it? Or is it not a prison scene?
View attachment 1010398

4. Harley Quinn - 3 locked scenes on the second tab. WHat are those even? Are they unlockable?
View attachment 1010426
3. This is a prison fingering scene. No idea how to get it, since I got it ages ago. Probably has something do to with her shower scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes