LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I was going to do one mini-review too, but you already said what I wanted.

Quite dissapointed with this update. At this point I just assume that SU has no deadlines because this delay is simply a joke.

Also, know what else is a joke? This thread, people really started discussing gender/races stuff, people sure have nothing better to do than argue and be rude to others.
Yeah man good update for 2 months cycle releases definitely not good enough not for 3 and a half and yes this was supposed to be a thread for enjoyers of DC girls and NOT for any kind of political,racial and gender debates

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
SU 2.3 --> SU 2.3.1 Changelog (03/21/2021)

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Jinx overlapping Volcana during some leash scenes
- Audrey's strip scenes locking up in her cell sometimes
- Harley 2 missing fishnets in blowjob cumshot scenes
- Increased the cell limit to 24 cells
- Cheshire's costume not changing with cell selection
- Lobo's name not showing in villain status
- (missing minor fix list here)

Added ---------------------------------------

17 Backgrounds

- Black Canary Content
- Normal Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Suit Costume
- Suit Intro Scene
- Gym Costume
- Gym Intro Scene
- Lingerie Costume
- Lingerie Intro Scene
- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro Scene
- Naked Costume
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes

- Crush Content
- Chained Costume
- Normal Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Lobo Costume
- Lobo Intro Scene
- Naked Costume
- Schoolgirl Costume
- Schoolgirl Intro Scene
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Sex Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Cell Anal Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

- Huntress Content
- Normal Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Suit Costume
- Suit Intro Scene
- Dress Costume
- Dress Intro Scene
- Lingerie Costume
- Lingerie Intro Scene
- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro Scene
- Naked Costume
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes
Hell just the fact that cells aren't retroactive in the amount is just sad, i'm not being political i'm just saying it honestly seems like their stuck hard with old code or just bad knowledge on how to write certain scripts/features

Reactions: Hentagram

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
This update was completely free of bugs for me and for a lot of people since nobody says nothing about encountering bugs but yeah too little content for so much time
Is anybody interested in bug reports? Well, I start anyway.

1. My save has lost the Killer Frost's finger scene. I don't know if it was there in the fist place, but I tried to get it by reseting the prison event.
So I got the scene. But Volcana was wiped from the Vault right after it.

2. Huntress Special menu option "Go Back" leads to the Cells menu instead of the Huntress main one.

Last edited:

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I swear guys you are so spoiled, don't treat 2d games same way you threating 3d games, that's 5 scenes each month, basically they re adding one scene per working week
There's a lot that's wrong with the dev side of SU, the delays that kept this from being released at the end of February are real and symptomatic of a pretty terrible dev workflow, but this is important to keep in mind. Drawing assets takes way longer than posing 3d characters.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have very complicated feelings about this game, on one hand you have the amazing art and interesting story on the other you have serious problems in comunication and a different problem every update cycle.

Despite the promisses of last update, that the code overhaul would make things easier, here we are with another 15 days delay. Now to be fair to them, it only took them 2 months to deliver a update counting from the last one, but that doesn't make those 15 days lost magically go away.

This time SR7 got sick and it messed things ups (as usual in a game with a single dev), however despite the delay (which is not something small) I actually don't have many complains about this update if any honestly.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a great update plagued by a huge delay = 7.5/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
what's locked away gotta do with this?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is this a new Rebuilt, or the same one from years ago that went nowhere?
The torrent contains an update that was announced by the developer and which has been discussed here for several months + additional work by this developer.
If you look at patreon or other resources, including this topic, you can see that there is no information about updating the REBUILT version. The developer quite understandably wrote what he updated, and exactly this is in the torrent. When a developer releases an update for something other than the main version of the game, then it makes sense to ask similar questions.
Currently the torrent contains the latest version of the base game and the latest version of REBUILT. The update dates can be found in this topic and on the developer resources.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes