Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
For a long time, I've thought it mildly hilarious that the "Current state of the game" section of the OP claims that "The game is mostly feature-complete, with a few minor systems still needing to be reworked." Hahahah. The game has been in development for 4 1/2 years, and it's been making that claim for more versions that I can remember.

The game still doesn't even have sound. Any sound. At all. No voice samples or music excerpts from the original series or movies, no basic SFX, not even any generic sleazy bump 'n grind music for when you're watching the girls dancing and stripping in the Glamour Slam. Not even so much as an interface bleep when you click on the buttons. Nothing.

Oh, and for as long as I can remember, the game has had a raft of features implemented for managing the Threat system, dealing with the heroes who come snooping around when you attract too much attention, such as being able to appoint villains to defend your lair or hiring them to go on distracting rampages. Except the Threat system has never been implemented! There are NO heroes! At all! Seriously, every feature for managing the hero threat gameplay has been presentin the game for literally years of development- EXCEPT the actual HEROES!

"mostly feature complete". I have to laugh.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Did this Lobo seriously just sell his daughter as a sex slave? thats fucked up
I don't think Lobo cares. I never read the comics, but I can only guess Crush was just an "accident" from one of the women he had unprotected sex with.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
How to you add the full saves that are in here? I found out you have to do the regedit thingy to find the SU folder, but don't I have to rename the save? Or do I just drop it in there?? Cos it has gazillion of files ._.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
How to you add the full saves that are in here? I found out you have to do the regedit thingy to find the SU folder, but don't I have to rename the save? Or do I just drop it in there?? Cos it has gazillion of files ._.
Double click the .reg file to import saves, however this will replace all of your saves.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
TORRENT (PC/MAC) V.3.2.1 + REBUILT DEMO + CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SU
zip GALLERY.zip (918.64 Mb)
zip Guide.zip (22.55 Mb)
zip SU_HQ_Pack25.zip (1.68 Gb)
file Something_Unlimited_v3.2.1-Win.7z (1.22 Gb)
zip Something_Unlimited_v3.2.1-mac.zip (1.91 Gb)

SU Rebuilt
zip SU Rebuilt Announcement Demo PC.zip (58.18 Mb)
apk SU-Rebuilt-Announcement-Demo-mobile.apk (55.33 Mb)
Is this a new Rebuilt, or the same one from years ago that went nowhere?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
been like a year since i played this so i was curious to know if they added animation to scenes where it did not exists before, bordello etc?
I remember them saying before that there were going to finish parts before going and back and adding animations, but have game come that far or are they still adding ?

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
been like a year since i played this so i was curious to know if they added animation to scenes where it did not exists before, bordello etc?
I remember them saying before that there were going to finish parts before going and back and adding animations, but have game come that far or are they still adding ?
No new animations

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes