Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
It took 3.5 months for the 2 month update. Im with you man, he needs to finish what he's already added at this point but at the current pace of development I wouldn't bother checking back on WW content until the end of the year.... if that.
awww.. i just realize it though.

i have some suggestion for this game but this is really evil suggestion.
since, we play as lex luthor and we are actually play as a bad people. if the game has ending or multiple ending, the game can have brutal netori ending. it is an ending that lex send several video to the boyfriend's herroines. inside the video lex has sex with one of herroine. if the boyfriend come to lex, the heroine will protect lex and explain if they are now with lex. THE END :) (sorry for bad english) don't send lois lane sex video, lex will be doomed*

Reactions: Brololol

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I have a feeling that the next update will focus on zatanna and kasnia
I think he'll do the Fire sisters first. Zatanna will probably be last or second to last. Probably because it requires he write a couple extra dialogue scenes that include him arranging a cell for her with Tala. And Sunset is allergic to work.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Quick question. Is your save "complete"? As in all content up until this point done, everything unlocked in the gallery etc. Or is it just a standard playthrough? I only ask because I haven't played for a few updates, but I was extremely thorough up until that point. Made sure I got every costume variation in the gallery and every scene done. Just wanted to see if its better for me to continue from my old save to make sure I had everything up until now. Thanks!

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
my games all fucked.
Im just gonna have to wait for a savefile drop
I can help you maybe I also had the problem that all my saves and the new ones always ended up in a loop and I couldn't get out
Press Windows + R type in regedit
find the Someguy folder and delete it

I hope it can help you

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Quick question. Is your save "complete"? As in all content up until this point done, everything unlocked in the gallery etc. Or is it just a standard playthrough? I only ask because I haven't played for a few updates, but I was extremely thorough up until that point. Made sure I got every costume variation in the gallery and every scene done. Just wanted to see if its better for me to continue from my old save to make sure I had everything up until now. Thanks!
Yes, it is as complete as currently possible.
You can make a backup of yours if you feel like you can lose your progression.

Reactions: affen123

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Not yet. It's still under development after all
yea I get that. I guess i should've asked will it have an end.. it's such a large game but i've seen some large "management" games hit the end of story lines or end of events essentially marking a happily ever after for the brothel owner. So I was wondering if they had announced any plans one way or the other.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
why do I get Black Canary and Huntress completely unlocked by default after using 2.3? Wanted to see their dialogues, unlucky

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck on the bug where the wedding just keeps repeating
I
can help you maybe I also had the problem that all my saves and the new ones always ended up in a loop and I couldn't get out
Press Windows + R type in regedit
find the Someguy folder and delete it

I hope it can help you

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Everytime I try to start a new save and unlock stuff it seems I lose something on the way, what do you guys reckon is the best way to go about it, I mean "new" but while skipping most of the first time fluff (setting up laboratory, unlocking the other club, etc" ?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Well. Bugs regarding Vulcana scenes missing form vault are still there, and the same goes for Circe Yahat party scenes Cirkling in a loop, meaning she is still unaccesable without cheats. Aside from that, nothing game crashing, and there are much more content added thsi time around, which is nice.

Scratch that, found another bug. Lobo is still available for hire after hiering. That Asshole. Return mah money!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
The way to get Lobo and his daughter, Crush

1 - Have Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman in the Bordello
2 - check the minotors, Lobo will bang all three of them.
3 - Once Lobo rocks their worlds he'll talk to Lex and become Hirable as a villain.
4 - Do a couple of jobs with Lobo (I did two over a couple of days)
5 - Go back to Bordello, Lex will talk with Lobo. Lobo will head out for a few days
6 - After a couple of days to a week, return to the Bordello and Lobo will have his daughter, Crush, waiting for Lex

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes