franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
im surprised they havent made Fire and Ice yet tbh, those two exist in the JLU animated series, but maybe after Zatanna, WW, Starfire, Superwoman and Blackfire's (i dont remember if her cell content is finished tbh) cell stuff is finished we'll see them

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
And I'm surprised Lex hasn't tried to pull in Metropolis Police woman Maggie Sawyer or another of his failed romance partners Lana Lang. Just for his personal satisfaction.

Lana did get a brief mention in this update but that was it.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
how do i unlock lobo
reset super girl, wonder woman and hawkgirl.
upgrade them back up all the way but dont unlock.
put them in the bordello.
keep going back and watching them having sex with dudes, sometimes lobo will be the one doing it.
once he has banged all 3, the next time you enter the bordello you will get a scene and he will be hireable.
from here on, its a crap shoot, basically, alot of people say you gotta hire him and put him to work in the bordello,
either way, you gotta keep watching him bang the girls alot.
take him out of the bordello, and keep watching to see him there again.
hire, drop him in the bordello, watch scenes, take him out, watch them bang...
nobody knows exactly what triggers the next part. for me it was doing what i described above, after i took him out of the bordello, i went in, and a new scene triggered with them talking about the paying.

after that, a few days later(just go back and exit the bordello), he will show up with crush. then you can re unlock the girls back.

its pretty grindy, and ilogical. you just gotta try it out. all i know is that he gotta bang each of those 3(he bangs 1 per day, and can repeat the same girl).

Reactions: ohhaiguize

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Even though I never knew about Crush until the update, she is hilarious. She made me laugh with her sarcastic attitude and comments. Perhaps as hilarious as Lobo, but we'll see about that....

Anyways, I was hoping for more Catwoman content because she is one of the few female villains that has been introduced, that hasn't got any sexual scenes yet. Either way, who knows how long that might be...

iPB1AUU.gif

Reactions: Cuck man

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I'll tell you guys the 100% absolute way to unlock Crush:
1. Set Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl in the Meta Bordello and watch the cameras, do this until Lobo has sex with all 3 of them.
2. Visit the Bordello the day after he's had sex with the 3rd one and a scene should play where Lex talks to him about him needing to repay his debt.
3. You can now hire Lobo, have him do 2 heists, then go back to the Bordello the day after the 2nd heist.
4. A scene plays where Lex tells him he still hasn't payed it all back in full so he says give him some time.
5. Skip 5 days then go back to the bordello and boom, now you have crush in the cells.
she still doesn't have her slut costume, but how horny she gets is so hot tbh, I can see her becoming a henchwoman in the future
One thing to add about step 1, I couldn't get step 2 to trigger until I put a henchmen in the slot of the bordello. I think the game interpreted my save as having Lobo in the slot even though he wasn't hireable before, so watching him work through all 3 girls wasn't triggering any progress.

I wish I had read about using Lobo for heists, hiring him and putting into the bordello slot takes 8-10 days of going back to verify him working over the 3 girls, then kicking him out, rehiring, not assigning him anywhere and visiting the bordello to trigger the payback scene. It only took 3 days for him to show up with Crush though, so go figure.

Reactions: buff

Hassel

Nov 18, 2018
Crush content, i love it a slut outfit would have bin the cherry on the top but maybe in one of the next updates

thanks for the outstanding art

and i don´t mind waiting for the updates there worth it keep on the good work maid

Reactions: Cuck man

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
some good samaritan who has pictures of all the new content, my pc sucks and I can't play it. wait so long for this to happen later. or a 32-bit version

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
The update had less content taking into account the time taken and it was a bit buggy for me (I have two Blackfires in the cells and Cheshire name is displayed as ???) but I liked it anyway. Haven't been able to unlock Crush yet but will try that later. Huntress really grew on me.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes