Jun 10, 2017
With the release of 2.3.1 we have finally reached a point where 10 of the 13 "main" heroines (those who can be captured normally) and 3 of the 6 henchwomen have a full set of sex scenes. This obviously doesn't include the villainesses you can hire and other characters (Audrey, Crush, etc.), which adds even more characters with a full set of content, but once you add those characters in it's fair to say that the game's final form is taking shape. And that's significant - it has taken GunsmokeGames far longer than it should have to get here, but it's coming.

With that in mind I'd like to talk about the game as it functions and plays as a whole. I (like many others, I'm sure) have played Something Unlimited in an episodic fashion for quite some time now. The new update drops, I download it, play the new content, and then let it sit somewhere for a few months until it's replaced by the latest version to rinse and repeat. But that's not technically how the game will be played in the future - there won't be any breaks, there'll be a start-to-finish experience, and that completely changes how the game feels to the player. I recently replayed the game from start to present update (no cheats!), and in my opinion there are a lot of problems with Something Unlimited in that context. I've collected my thoughts in five sections that you can read at your leisure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxjohnson

Sep 2, 2018
I normally do not get involved in forum arguments as I rather just watch and be entertained, but I have seen people use the term cuckold a lot in this thread. Anyways here is the definition of cuckold. As you can see the definition does not stick to this game as Lex is not married to any of the women or in a relationship with any of them. If anything. its more like him and his bros are fucking these silly hoes. ( sorry for the rhyme) But ya. not really a cuckold. View attachment 1097530
But he does make Vandal savage a cuckold when you fuck audrey especially at there wedding

Last edited:

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I haven't played in a few updates, but downloaded the new one tonight. New content was good. I like Kasnia, or however you spell it. Hopefully the 3 guards get an update next round, I want to see their stuff. Crush was excellent, I thought I wasn't going to like her, but I did. Black Canary and Huntress were long overdue, both were great though. The second Harley Quinn was ok. I could have gone either way with her. Oh, and the updated Wonder Woman portraits are much better. I much prefer her new slim model, as opposed to the giant, broad shoulders version.

Looking forward to future updates.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh, and the updated Wonder Woman portraits are much better. I much prefer her new slim model, as opposed to the giant, broad shoulders version.

Looking forward to future updates.
Anyone got a comparison pic? Would like to see the difference between the old and new.

Jun 10, 2017
This game isn't going away anytime soon
Knowing the time required for SSR7 to complete 6 characters, all of which save Zatanna have established interactions with one another or other characters, I would absolutely agree that there will be quite some time until the game is done (and that's not counting some villainesses or minor characters like Audrey or Star Sapphire). That being said, I think we've hit a milestone for SU's development. The individual cell updates will be done at some point in the next year or so, and from there, what next? That issue was part of why I made my post.

(Yes, I am aware that SSR7 has talked about doing mini-events or adding more content for individual/multiple characters during the streams. But that's still too vague for my tastes.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well lookes ok but i put lobo in the bordello and nothing happend for me but i guess i can wait and see lol.

Oct 31, 2019
from there, what next? That issue was part of why I made my post.

(Yes, I am aware that SSR7 has talked about doing mini-events or adding more content for individual/multiple characters during the streams. But that's still too vague for my tastes.)
I didn't read your post because it's quite lengthy, but aside from what you mentioned I can guarantee he"ll add new characters and alternate versions of them

Dee dee twins
Punchline
Wonder girls (3)
Batgirls (2 more)
Fire and ice
Female furies
Jess cruz
Emiko queen
Bumblebee
Batwoman
Katana
Enchantress
And the list goes on

This isn't even to mention different artstyles for characters like young justice zatanna or dcau catwoman

Last edited:

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Hm. I'm happy there's an update, but I'm kinda sad there isn't any Starfire content added. Unless I didn't complete her requirements for full sex, it's not implemented, correct?

Jun 10, 2017
I didn't read your post because it's quite lengthy, but aside from what you mentioned I can guarantee he"ll add new characters and alternate versions of them
Knowing SSR7 I'm sure there'll be surprises. Whether all of those characters will be added is an open question, of course. I suspect we'll be seeing something with Villainess characters like Queen Bee, Morgaine, and others once the cells are done. There's also the Meta Bordello's Private Room scenes which a lot of heroines are missing as well, and completing those will suck up time, energy, and updates.

Hm. I'm happy there's an update, but I'm kinda sad there isn't any Starfire content added. Unless I didn't complete her requirements for full sex, it's not implemented, correct?
That's correct. Her full sex scenes are still not done/implemented.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I think the Lobo scene is bugged. I've seen him have sex with all 3 of the girls many times but no cutscene occurs.

Edit: I have now spent about 50 days watching Lobo have sex with WW, Supergirl, and Hawkgir. No scene about money.

Anyone know the console command to trigger the scene?

Dec 28, 2018
For anyone that just wants to see the scenes. I have the cells nice and alphabetized too. :)
(Hopefully I exported it correctly.)

2.3.1 Full Save
Just want to add that if you open this file in notepad, you can change the state of each interaction to be the first by changing the number to all zero

For example, "suSlot01_cruSX1_h1700489351"=dword:00000000 is still locked but replacing the zero with a one will unlock it.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes