Feb 16, 2018
Bug report: I've only seem to come across one for the update. Once you have progressed Crush's content a certain amount attempting to redo her dance scene from the cell causes the game to hang. Almost like the game is failing to trigger dialogue for her once she is corrupt a certain amount. Not sure when it starts, but I would suspect that it is after you unlock nickname options. As previous content has changed dialogues at that point in the past, and it could be a mistrigger for the alternate text or that writing that content for someone going back to do dance scene again was accidentally overlooked, as an oversight not expecting them to go back. Tried it with all costumes, and they all fail. Scene after that seem to all be functional though.

Mar 13, 2019
How do you edit the reg to had the cells alphabetixed?
One way I could think of is to change the value suSlot0x_cell01_h... to the name of the name of the character you want in that cell. And then continue with suSlot0x_cell02_h..., suSlot0x_cell03_h... etc.

Dunno what's wrong, but can't get Harley's sex and anal scenes. What should I do?
Are you trying to get those scenes with henchwoman Harley or with the alt universe Harley Quinn?

Carpark

Mar 26, 2018
I think the Lobo scene is bugged. I've seen him have sex with all 3 of the girls many times but no cutscene occurs.

Edit: I have now spent about 50 days watching Lobo have sex with WW, Supergirl, and Hawkgir. No scene about money.

Anyone know the console command to trigger the scene?
Is this the first or the second scene with him?

If you have him assigned to the Bordello, then you have to remove him first.

Also, try hiring him to do a heist or two, it worked for me when I couldn't trigger his second conversation.

Reactions: KaiserST

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
For those who just are here to see the CG, here are all of the new scenes from this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all! So I ask here b4 resulting to cheats but is the Circe yacht unlock event bugged? It seems to loop back into itself and Circe never appears at Tala's after the event. Basically there is the gang bukkake scene for Circe after which you get her 2nd cabin sex scene. But after the 2nd cabin scene there is no final conversation scene with her. Instead you get the bukkake scene again which is in turn is followed by the 2nd cabin scene again. Is this normal?

Also Volcana? Rescued her from prison but she's never available for hire? Thanks for the help.

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
One way I could think of is to change the value suSlot0x_cell01_h... to the name of the name of the character you want in that cell. And then continue with suSlot0x_cell02_h..., suSlot0x_cell03_h... etc.

Are you trying to get those scenes with henchwoman Harley or with the alt universe Harley Quinn?
Figured it out with the reply below, but thans anyway :)

MaskedZeon

Mar 27, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble with the mac version? Whenever I try to open it, it says that it can't be opened. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I think the Lobo scene is bugged. I've seen him have sex with all 3 of the girls many times but no cutscene occurs.

Edit: I have now spent about 50 days watching Lobo have sex with WW, Supergirl, and Hawkgir. No scene about money.

Anyone know the console command to trigger the scene?
Have you hired him?
The Huntress slut outfit is really good, it should've been named something else. It has real Italian American Housewife vibes
Yeah. Trying to figure out if it was a reference to Snookie or the Kardashians. You know all those garbage people on Long Island.

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
I didn't read your post because it's quite lengthy, but aside from what you mentioned I can guarantee he"ll add new characters and alternate versions of them

Dee dee twins
Punchline
Wonder girls (3)
Batgirls (2 more)
Fire and ice
Female furies
Jess cruz
Emiko queen
Bumblebee
Batwoman
Katana
Enchantress
And the list goes on

This isn't even to mention different artstyles for characters like young justice zatanna or dcau catwoman
Damn are you sure about all those adds ??? it could be absolutely awesooome !

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes