SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
I know it says putting cheats on can cause problems but when i reloaded today I cant go to my labs, it keeps taking me to the offices. Anyone know if there is a fix or not for that?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
One thing to add about step 1, I couldn't get step 2 to trigger until I put a henchmen in the slot of the bordello. I think the game interpreted my save as having Lobo in the slot even though he wasn't hireable before, so watching him work through all 3 girls wasn't triggering any progress.

I wish I had read about using Lobo for heists, hiring him and putting into the bordello slot takes 8-10 days of going back to verify him working over the 3 girls, then kicking him out, rehiring, not assigning him anywhere and visiting the bordello to trigger the payback scene. It only took 3 days for him to show up with Crush though, so go figure.
never sent him on any heist, but did put him to work in the bordello a few times(put him in, pass a day, take him out, hire him again... rinse repeat).

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know, some of the costumes in my game are still locked even though I did unlock them.
Artemis, Batgirl, Mercy, Cheshire...
The only thing that changed with this update is that when I change Cheshire costume it does actually change instead of just removing her body from her head which was mentioned in the fixes in believe.
I'd rather not fucking start all over again because in any other save (100%) costumes are still locked...
Edit: Yep, the costumes are still not showing up, doesn't matter on which save.
I guess I'll have to ignore costumes then if the issue doesn't depend on the save.

Last edited:

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Everyone talking about Crush bugs and I still have never unlocked Supergirls slut costume after 50+ anal sessions with every possible other outfit... Game is bugged with so many additions and no consistent updates to finish ONE GIRL AT A TIME. Better to have 10 girls 100% than 50 girls at 10%, 2.5%, 68%, etc. etc. Why don't they transfer to Renpy?! Thought Unity was on the outs with most of these kinds of games...

Reactions: Centrophy

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So they fixed the Volcana vault scenes last update yet she's till not showing in the vault? This game has some really weird bugs.

Dec 22, 2017
Everyone talking about Crush bugs and I still have never unlocked Supergirls slut costume after 50+ anal sessions with every possible other outfit... Game is bugged with so many additions and no consistent updates to finish ONE GIRL AT A TIME. Better to have 10 girls 100% than 50 girls at 10%, 2.5%, 68%, etc. etc. Why don't they transfer to Renpy?! Thought Unity was on the outs with most of these kinds of games...
just have Galatea as your henchwoman

icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
- How to unlock XXX?
- Is there a complete save?
- Where is the save file location?
- Why there is no sound?
- Is there a walkthrough?
- Will this be released this weekend?
- What is in the rebuilt version?
- Why there is no android version?

There questions are asked and asked in every page in the last few years.
Can someone put a simple FAQ at the top topic?

discard457

Jan 1, 2018
- How to unlock XXX?
- Is there a complete save?
- Where is the save file location?
- Why there is no sound?
- Is there a walkthrough?
- Will this be released this weekend?
- What is in the rebuilt version?
- Why there is no android version?

There questions are asked and asked in every page in the last few years.
Can someone put a simple FAQ at the top topic?
That would be nice, especially if the community can contribute to keep it updated. These get asked all the time and the search function is really bad so it's hard to find the information on your own. I'm also looking for an updated complete save too -_-

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
That would be nice, especially if the community can contribute to keep it updated. These get asked all the time and the search function is really bad so it's hard to find the information on your own. I'm also looking for an updated complete save too -_-
I made a little universal FAQ out of my about page, mb it can help.

Reactions: User312

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How far can you actually go with Galatea? I think I only got her as far as the super girl stripping stuff last time I played. :unsure:

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I like the idea of Crush, getting a character from the Bortello, but at this point all the girls needed are in the Cells and it's just not worth it to restart so I'll wait until I can just cheat her in I guess.

Reactions: Cuck man
4.00 star(s) 155 Votes