OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I would love that. Even if it isn't part of normal cell progression, it would be amazing if it was added later to girls like Galatea, Starfire and Wonder Woman. The titfuck scenes on the yacht are good but I'd rather do it with their normal costumes.
Honestly at this point I'm just hoping for ANY progression with those three as well as progression for the henchwomen in general since Cheshire's the only one who goes all the way. Poor Galatea just wants her daddy's dick but he won't give it to her unless they're on a boat... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Also, can we get the yacht and Halloween costumes as unlockables for the cells or maybe even the clubs? Seeing as how every girl is supposed to have 18 options available that would fill up some space and maybe add some extra kink to the scenes.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I'm waiting for the Miss Martian and Artemiss or Starfire and Raven scenes. Too bad We'll probably all be dead before that ever happens.
Miss Martian and Artemis DO have a scene together. Go to Miss M with the Magic Collar and click on Leash (I can't recall if you need to do the Glamour Slam Leash scene first). If she's progressed enough and both are in the cells you'll get an option labelled "Artemis" which involves Miss M screwing Artemis by growing a dick (those crazy Martians and their wacky shape-shifting:rolleyes:).

That being said being able to have more threesome options would be nice, especially if we can also get them in the Glamour Slam or Bordello (add on an extra Upgrade which adds a second Private Room). And Poor Harley Quinn, the only character she gets to interact with in the cells is Ivy (which means you have to hire her and put her in your room); give her some content with Barbara or the other Harley at least...

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
i don't think there is auto read function
If there isn't then I suggest one be put in. Spending a lot of time time constantly clicking the mouse or tapping the spacebar is tiring and annoying, especially for new players or ones that haven't played in a long time.

Johny619

Aug 3, 2018
Miss Martian and Artemis DO have a scene together. Go to Miss M with the Magic Collar and click on Leash (I can't recall if you need to do the Glamour Slam Leash scene first). If she's progressed enough and both are in the cells you'll get an option labelled "Artemis" which involves Miss M screwing Artemis by growing a dick (those crazy Martians and their wacky shape-shifting:rolleyes:).

That being said being able to have more threesome options would be nice, especially if we can also get them in the Glamour Slam or Bordello (add on an extra Upgrade which adds a second Private Room). And Poor Harley Quinn, the only character she gets to interact with in the cells is Ivy (which means you have to hire her and put her in your room); give her some content with Barbara or the other Harley at least...
At this point there are so many pairs or groups that could have nice events together. When Alt Harley was brought in I figured those two would be connected but nothing really. Harley is still stuck on the blowjob option after how many updates? I want a Mercy and Harley hate fuck with Lex in the middle but those two, despite starting the game with them get no love except for the events, which don't really count since all the henchwomen gets one. Lois doesn't get that much love either, which is sad because she could be used for story related shit if needed.

Reactions: Fillestein
Dec 22, 2017
I like this update. I would have liked it better if they had crush as a capturable heroine where you can put her in the glamour slam and the bordello but they might just end up adding that later but what really has me interested about this update is what it means for the next update since they took this time to knockout Huntress and Black Canary out as far as cell content that means the only one left is a Zatanna who has to be started from scratch that means for the next update there's a chance they can knock out at least 4 to 5 character when it comes to cell content because most of those who have cell content already have a decent amount of it or most of it already done.
Audrey, galatea, Blackfire, the original Harley, Mercy, just need their sex scenes Wonder Woman probably has all of her outfits and she just needs her scenes Starfire just a couple more outfits and the rest of her scenes. If he uses this next update to knock out a good portion of the cell content for the rest of the characters then the next update after will probably be a mass Bordello release where he finishes the the bordello content for all the heroines he finished in the cells at the same time
also quick question the next update is it coming out in April or May
with the current schedule 30 of April until 7 May....but due to the previous updates delays it's more probable for a late May release

Reactions: Rica2

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
is there a way to skip the prison event after you get all the henchwoman scenes?? it just takes so long with nothing to do on repeat

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Honestly, I wasn't thrilled with Crush content. I don't have anything against introdicing the new girl in every update. However, there are so much more interesting and better looking heroines or villanesses. Big Barda, Batwoman, Justice Lords WW, Justice Lords Hawk Girl, Queen Hippolyta, Princess Andraste, Princess Nubia, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, Alternative Cat Woman, Fire, Ice, Wonder Girl, Troya, Jessica Cruz, Jade, Sendrina, White Rabbit, Tigra, Emerald Empress, etc, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I really hope that he plans to finish Kasnia Event in one swing. And the remaining cell content in 2 or 3 updates. I mean, he can make an infinite amount of content for this game. So, there is no really a reason to drag the cells further.
If he does that I'm going to support him on patreon.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'll be honest I find the cell content the most boring part of the game especially when it has that annoying feature where a character is too busy and you have to skip a day. Would very much rather have all options unlocked for said character in the beginning rather than go through the same loops so many times until a new event triggers.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I'll be honest I find the cell content the most boring part of the game especially when it has that annoying feature where a character is too busy and you have to skip a day. Would very much rather have all options unlocked for said character in the beginning rather than go through the same loops so many times until a new event triggers.
Skipping days is fine. He should only make an option to skip a day directly from the cells instead of going back to the city map.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes