Dec 22, 2017
I was thinking a few events that would be fun to see
1)A Gotham event (Batwoman,Punchline)
as a way for Lex to deal with the Joker

2)A Themyscira event(Queen Hippolyta,Artemis,Nubia,Donna Troy)
It will also be as a teleport location
Circe will ask Lex for help to take over Themyscira

3)A Green Lattern event(Jessica Cruz, Jade,Arisia,Katma Tui)
Sinestro will tell Lex to help him weaken the Green Lattern Corp

4)A Skartaris event(Jennifer Morgan,Shakira,Tara Morgan)
Legion takeover of Skartaris

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020

5)Justice Lords event (Threesome with WW and Hawk Girl)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi, i changed my pc so i must restart the game from the beginning ... Anyone have a save from the version 2.3 or 2.2.9 please ?

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Update worked fine with me. All scenes unlocked at the vault. Crush was a nice surprise; I love being a daddy for a girl with daddy issues. I'd love to see a Bordello scene of her getting banged by Lobo but that crosses Patreon's policies.

Huntress was kinda dissapointing: her slut outfit is didn't show enough and without mask, she's not ugly but also not pretty.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Update worked fine with me. All scenes unlocked at the vault. Crush was a nice surprise; I love being a daddy for a girl with daddy issues. I'd love to see a Bordello scene of her getting banged by Lobo but that crosses Patreon's policies.

Huntress was kinda dissapointing: her slut outfit is didn't show enough and without mask, she's not ugly but also not pretty.
Worked fine for me also, but I must disagree with some others. Some thought BC was the better of the two main characters. Personally I was surprised and preferred the Huntress's art work and story over BC or Crush with Crush's coming in 2nd.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone have the current 2.222 list of scenes and costumes? It kind of drives me mad watching all the purple buttons and don't knowing if that is already implemented or still not. Same with costumes. idk if I opened them all available or still miss something. I'm on day 413 , but it is a progressive save file from old versions too.
I'd like a walkthrough to show where to find each character's additional costumes. In 2.3.1, its still pretty unclear.

As well, it would be nice if there was an indicator at the end of each character's new content.

Lastly, it would be awesome if someone could explain where Crush is to be located, and who they are.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

These are great ideas.

I'd also like to see a guide where they mapped out how to find each character's costumes (as per the Stables), as well as each of the scenes (as per the Vault). Having some sort of notification when you have reached the end of that character's new content would be SPLENDID.

Lastly, it would be cool if the devs allowed for more variety in the sex scenes. So far, Lex hasn't gone down on any of them, and that seems a pretty quick way to get each of the heroines to legitimately (if unwillingly) to fall for Lex, which opens a lot more variety in sex scenes.

Oh yeah, one last aside - who is Crush and where do I find them? And do the two Harley Quinns meet?

Reactions: genghis khan

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Haven't really played since Terra was new. Glad to see a lot of the other characters either got their Cell contents now/old ones finished up.

Reactions: Edtron

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
How do you get Wonder Woman to the bordello? There's only a couple girls who it even allows me to put in the bordello or perform strip shows and WW isn't one of them.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
How do you get Wonder Woman to the bordello? There's only a couple girls who it even allows me to put in the bordello or perform strip shows and WW isn't one of them.
You mean taking her on a walk or posting her in the Bordello? Former ain't in yet. Latter is same as every other girl: Upgrade her device

buff

May 29, 2017
Changelog had a bugfix: "- Jinx overlapping Volcana during some leash scenes"

I got excited and thought that maybe there was a leash scene where you could drag one over to the other for a 3some or lesbian scene or whatever, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Was this just a case of graphics mismatch? Or is there really a scene with both Jinx and Volcana in it that I haven't managed to unlock?

Reactions: Jack0h
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes