Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
If i'm recalling correctly, though I could be wrong, isn't there only one singular dev/person working on this? If so then to me it's a bit understandable with what's in it and the weird way content gets approved and added. Considering it's a singular person whose doing it for fun and making money off of it as a side benefit, it stands to reason that if it doesn't interest the dev themself then they won't do it, which is understandable but frustrating for lack of content for certain characters (Harley for instance) or unfinished/lack of variety for some scenes (Only having 3 buyable items, 1 of which being the leash, and not all characters having Leash scenes and it being the only "special" one with a few exceptions (like Artemis + Cheshire and Artemis + MM).

We'd just have to wait and hope for him to get interested in those characters/sections of content really.
Or, perhaps, they could take on a few writers and instead act as an editor?

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
Been out of the loop for a good while, did we finally get some new WW content? Last I heard they said that it was planned.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
There are just a few things that are missing altogether in the game (gameplay)
-Locations: Cadmus and S.T.A.R. Labs are used for 1 mission and then sealed away forever
-Office: In Lex's office there is the 'call'-option which does nothing
-Labs: The threat-level does nothing, because every heroine leaving every night worries noone (like John, Vixen's boyfriend)
The robotics section (some suggest Brainiac 8 and Tomorrow Woman, which are great)
The vault: everything except the scenes replay
-Lex: There is a 'superpower' section, in his stats

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Or, perhaps, they could take on a few writers and instead act as an editor?
That could definitely help, that and maybe an additional programmer. Looking at the patreon they absolutely have the funds for it too. I don't think it'd happen however, mainly because its their passion project and a lot of people are adverse to getting more people in on their own passion project itself.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
I have very complicated feelings about this game, on one hand you have the amazing art and interesting story on the other you have serious problems in comunication and a different problem every update cycle.

Despite the promisses of last update, that the code overhaul would make things easier, here we are with another 15 days delay. Now to be fair to them, it only took them 2 months to deliver a update counting from the last one, but that doesn't make those 15 days lost magically go away.

This time SR7 got sick and it messed things ups (as usual in a game with a single dev), however despite the delay (which is not something small) I actually don't have many complains about this update if any honestly.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a great update plagued by a huge delay = 7.5/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
how do i use it with mac it says i cant open the file sorry for being a noob btw i would appreciate it if you. answered me

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes