Jan 9, 2019
thank you my friend,i don't have any site that i post,i post here every now and again but nothing regular,but here you go
(sorry the quality is lowered since i can't upload the full pic)
1)Punchline(Lois body)
2)Crush(Harley2) i was suprised when they added her since i made the edit around January of 2021 xD...well heres hope for more comic characters to be added
3)Wonder Girl(Batgirl)
4)Amethyst(Supergirl)
5)Jinny Hex(Terra)
6)Jessica Cruz(Artemis)
View attachment 1109397
great stuff is it possible to add in game somehow?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Are Parasite and Bizarro locked now? Can't seem to hire them with a max upgraded hideout.
Should be possible. I have them both hired. Game is buggy as hell though, hard to tell you if your game is bugged or not.

Have they added robotics or superpowers yet or have those been teasers for three years?
Double no. I quickly reached the conclusion that this entire game has never been planned out, dev probably just comes up with the next update on the fly and shoehorns in ideas that sound cool in theory without ever actually considering how it would tie into the narrative.

Robotics may one day become a thing but I dont see with the gameplay system and mechanics currently implemented any purpose the Superpower function would serve.

Are there any missables if I make a wrong choice, or don't have someone or something by a certain day?
A lot of them, because bugs.

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
thank you my friend,i don't have any site that i post,i post here every now and again but nothing regular,but here you go
(sorry the quality is lowered since i can't upload the full pic)
1)Punchline(Lois body)
2)Crush(Harley2) i was suprised when they added her since i made the edit around January of 2021 xD...well heres hope for more comic characters to be added
3)Wonder Girl(Batgirl)
4)Amethyst(Supergirl)
5)Jinny Hex(Terra)
6)Jessica Cruz(Artemis)
View attachment 1109397
don't have Wonder woman and superwoman designs?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
This hasn't been applicable for over thirty years.
Well, if you want to get all technical about it, Jinx has only had hair like that in the TT series. As well, Batgirl - as of her current appearance in the game - seems culled from the mid-90s...which is also when Birds of Prey started and BK decided to stop wearing the blond wig and just dye her hair.

So, maybe realize that trying to out-nerd a room full of nerds is going to go rather poorly for you, BJ. You didn;t have to respond to the technicality, and instead focus on the sentiment and intent of the post. smh

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, I've tried searching and I can't find an answer. I have Crush, but there is a locked scene in purple and I can't figure out how to unlock it. It should be scene 4. Anyone got the skinny on this one?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Apart from two different versions of Harley in the cells, is anyone else noting identical villains in the cells?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
what is search function?
Captură ecran (456).jpg
Posted it earlier, but here you go

1 - Have Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman in the Bordello
2 - check the minotors, Lobo will bang all three of them.
3 - Once Lobo rocks their worlds he'll talk to Lex and become Hirable as a villain.
4 - Do a couple of jobs with Lobo (I did two over a couple of days)
5 - Go back to Bordello, Lex will talk with Lobo. Lobo will head out for a few days
6 - After a couple of days to a week, return to the Bordello and Lobo will have his daughter, Crush, waiting for Lex

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
the only issue i have had is Crush in school uniform dance does not work , game just freezes , everything else seems ok

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes