sideshowbob4791

Jun 9, 2017
I've enjoyed this game for years now. If you ask me there's one I enjoy much more at Basically it's a Wonder Woman slavery simulator game. It's a bit repetitive but I really enjoy the concept.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Honestly I do like the bordello. but I feel like it is filler content... which, I have to admit, I wish Sunset used those more.

Let me explain.

Personally I wish Sunset would do a few smaller updates, which would likely be less buggy.
Have these small updates be once a month where the majority of stuff is just new costumes for the girls and a few small things with the bordello, mainly exhibition stuff for every character or putting more characters into the solo rooms (not the private rooms)
Like six costumes a month and one or two girls getting railed in the bordello or something simple like that
And while he does that for three or four months, he has time to work on the cell content for four or more characters and thoroughly bug test for the big update

While I am sure a lot of people would complain about the tiny updates, personally I would enjoy stuff like that for four months (the time for two normal updates, currently) and then have a super clean and high quality update. Especially since with there would be plenty of time to make sure there are no bugs, it won't be delayed and people on here won't be complaining about having to wait the entire time.

Dec 8, 2018
I reall hope he's going to include these costumes. They are awesome. Maybe he'll drop them in the Bordello.
a7c3b96bf8a5d6f17a19e2f1ab7de5c7.png
The general rule seems to be that the 'classic' or alternate costumes for characters will appear when they get their bordello content, so that Hawkgirl costume will probably be implemented. One of the guides said that it is already in the game (I guess as an asset), it just isn't accessible yet.

Reactions: Revan 12345

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
What's the deal with the Kasnia content? Looking through the thread, I know it's been answered a few times. But the answer is just that it happens, eventually. Are there any specific triggers I need to be aware of? I just picked up the game after putting it down for a while, so I'm not going through most of the content with characters that haven't had new stuff added in a while. Just want to make sure I don't need to max out Wonder Woman or post Zatanna in the brothel or something random to make it happen.

buff

May 29, 2017
Personally I wish Sunset would do a few smaller updates, which would likely be less buggy.
Have these small updates be once a month where the majority of stuff is just new costumes for the girls and a few small things with the bordello, mainly exhibition stuff for every character or putting more characters into the solo rooms (not the private rooms)
Like six costumes a month and one or two girls getting railed in the bordello or something simple like that
And while he does that for three or four months, he has time to work on the cell content for four or more characters and thoroughly bug test for the big update

While I am sure a lot of people would complain about the tiny updates, personally I would enjoy stuff like that for four months (the time for two normal updates, currently) and then have a super clean and high quality update. Especially since with there would be plenty of time to make sure there are no bugs, it won't be delayed and people on here won't be complaining about having to wait the entire time.
You just described the model they ran with for years. Then, as so often happens in indy games with amateur programmers, they decided to change it. Of course, they ran a poll first and said basically "Do you want us to give you fewer releases per year but more TOTAL content, or keep it the same? P.S. we want you to vote for the first one, and also here are vague hints of scary burnout rumors." A(very) few people pointed out that the last 20 years of software engineering has been all about the realization that shorter/faster releases are actually MORE efficient (mainly due to a much lower fraction of your time spent debugging; the amount of time it takes to smoke a bug are proportional to the SQUARE of the size of the change it appeared in) and were shouted down.

And here we are. We are on track for about 3 releases per year (down from 12), although admittedly each of the 3 has about 2.5x to 3x the content as before. Still a large net fail, though.

Last edited:

Heldek

Aug 11, 2017
Can't seem to get the Crush unlock scene to happen. Saw all three scenes at the Bordello, got the debt scene, hired Lobo, set him to the Bordello, spent over 100 DAYS watching him bang all three girls, and the unlock scene still hasn't come up.

Dec 8, 2018
Can't seem to get the Crush unlock scene to happen. Saw all three scenes at the Bordello, got the debt scene, hired Lobo, set him to the Bordello, spent over 100 DAYS watching him bang all three girls, and the unlock scene still hasn't come up.
Try removing him from the bordello and hiring him again. Then enter the bordello and the scene should trigger. Wait a few days then return to the bordello and he should bring you Crush.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So, after the latest episode where I went through Black Canary and Huntress, it made me think about earlier scenes. Is it just me or are loads of the heroines faking submission? It seems like the ones who are are mostly are ones that aren't actually in JLU like Miss Martian and thus have a bit more free rein.

Vixen: "Ooh yeah I definitely want to be a slave immediately because I knoooow I have no chance of resisting big strong smart Lex Luthor." Uh huh. Which makes me wonder, who does seem legit? Cause Huntress was like I HAVE A PLAN over and over and then the plan didn't actually fail, we just didn't see anything. So I don't buy it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes