zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
How to unlock that crush content? I can see it's somewhat related to lobo, but I couldn't find how to unlock him either. It doesn't even appear in the cheat menu

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Was re-watching a Justice League episode and I had forgotten how Despero tried to brainwash Hawkgirl into his personal sex slave(!):

She was totally going into the "Private Room". Maybe Despero should have been the player character of this game! :LOL:

Dec 7, 2020
How to unlock that crush content? I can see it's somewhat related to lobo, but I couldn't find how to unlock him either. It doesn't even appear in the cheat menu
so i guess i'm going to play guide for a bit here, the lobo content requires the bordello to be unlocked, and you to have 3 public rooms open, the row of girls with supergirl, aka super girl wonder woman and hawkgirl i believe. all need to be in the bordello. next you must go to where u can choose to go look at the cameras then watch each of the cameras. lobo should come and fuck one of the girls. wait the next day and check cameras, do that each day til he's fucked them all. thent he next day u come in he'll say u r doing a good job and offer to work for u.

now u hire him and set him to guard the bordello. skip like 5-10 days and then take him out of the bordello. hire him again and check the bordello each day and he'll pop up and offer crush to pay off his debts

Dec 7, 2020
What triggers Audrey's special event? For now she's just hanging on her cell and the only options are dance, strip or spank.
for the kosnia event u need money and to check the strip club, i suggest upgrading your club a few time and doing some money jobs with higher chance villains, then one day while u r checking the strip club the guy will pop up and ask your help finding her, you'll clone her and decide to keep the clone or the original and youll be invited to the wedding and bam in kasnia, not much to do there tho.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
can someone tell me in which post should I post the villain girls? Also how do I unlock wonder woman?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So something I've always been curious about, how exactly do the devs avoid the patreon ban when the game sex scenes is just text book definition of rape? Is the version on patreon censored?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes