FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
if I do the cell scenes before doing the brothel and glamor slam scenes, do the dialogues between heroines and luthor change?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Was she floating in the air? Or SR7 was lazy and said "fuck it I draw her like this"?
She do.Same as Galatea or Blackfire.
View attachment 1125810 View attachment 1125811

I hope it will come out in the next version version together Wonder woman is what I most wish to finally be fulfilled
They probably want to keep Wonder Woman and Starfire for last.
On the other hand I can see next update giving us the rest of cell content for Galatea,Superwoman and Blackfire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jujitsism123

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
General question about the new release, If i reset supergirl, hawkgirl, and wonder woman's devices to put them back in the bordello so i can get the new crush content, will i have to go through all the scenes again one by one to get them back to fully broken when i pull them back out?

Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
Does any1 know if you can unlock outfit via files? I have everything unlocked expect one of Supergirl outfits(The older version I think its called with Superman colors). Seems like I can only unlock it with new save but was wondering if some1 who knows more about SU files.

General question about the new release, If i reset supergirl, hawkgirl, and wonder woman's devices to put them back in the bordello so i can get the new crush content, will i have to go through all the scenes again one by one to get them back to fully broken when i pull them back out?
They stayed the same as they were for me.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

buff

May 29, 2017
This game has suffered too much, for too long, with lack of Wonder Woman content.
This.

The whole "lasso interrogation" thing had SO much promise. Getting Wonder Woman to admit to having a lesbian crush on other JLA members was awesome, and could potentially tie into some _very_ interesting leash scenes if Lex has WW's crush in a cell too. Hope he gets back to it soon.

JessicaIsHere

Oct 21, 2018
For some reason I can't payout other villains in the legion hideout to lower my threat level, does anyone know how to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes