PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
guys I still haven't learned how to save the game since I don't have the option to save or qsave in the game even someone there can help me

MrMister115

Jul 9, 2020
Nevermind, I know how now, my save file was deleted, could anyone post a pre update save? From 2.3 or even the 3.2.1 update? I put too many hours on this game to just lose my save lol.

Apr 8, 2021
Nevermind, I know how now, my save file was deleted, could anyone post a pre update save? From 2.3 or even the 3.2.1 update? I put too many hours on this game to just lose my save lol.
Just play it from the start....SU saves are located in registry if you don't know what you are doing you may corrupt your PC

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Huh, wasn't Lana Lang a reporter and an old love-intrest of Clark?
Could be interesting,...
Wait, a hoe-down between her and Lois!
She was Clark Kent's friend in school even though she wanted to be more. She was able to do the math and knows Clark and Superman are one in the same. In Superman Animated she came back as a clothing designer and was dating Lex and ended up betraying him when she found out he was up to no good. She still has the hots for Clark while Lois had the hots for Superman.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
She was Clark Kent's friend in school even though she wanted to be more. She was able to do the math and knows Clark and Superman are one in the same. In Superman Animated she came back as a clothing designer and was dating Lex and ended up betraying him when she found out he was up to no good. She still has the hots for Clark while Lois had the hots for Superman.
Still pretty interesting: Lex capturing his ex!

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Slightly disappointed they didn't manage to shoehorn in some kind of interaction between huntress and cheshire.
Eh, give it time. We don't have that many girl-on-girl interactions yet, so maybe once they finish balancing the content for the girls we've got they'll get back to you on that.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
What do you need to do to get the futa scenes?
The only futa scene I remember finding was with Miss Martian and Artemis. Basically just catch both, put them both in cells, buy the magic collar from Tala, and keep going further with Miss M until you get the "Artemis" option under Miss Martian's leash scenes where she grows a dick. You might also need to corrupt Artemis (I couldn't tell because unlike the other heroines she doesn't have a "broken" state where she nicknames you yet).

Apr 8, 2021
I'm not so sure, but I think we might get some Lana Lang content. And to (maybe) prove it. Here is a screenshot from Huntress cell.
View attachment 1131637
there are a few characters that have been named yet not in the game but i mostly see them more of easter eggs like when Lex references Darkseid,Black Adam to Roulette and the Ultimen when he recovers the samples to create Galatea
1)Ms Marvel,when Lex takes Superwoman out for her cell for the first time she sees Mary and asks Lex to find a way to enslave her Screenshot (69).png Screenshot (70).png

2)Arrowette,when Lex brings Artemis to the GS a few customers call her Arrowette
Screenshot (68).png

Last edited:

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
So.... the game won't run on my computer. Can anyone help? It just tells me the app won't run and to find a different version.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes