OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
so...
Interdimensional Harem... one character... alternate versions.
which character and which alternate versions do you chose.

Have Fun.
So just a quick question: what kind of limits are we talking here? DC Only? Just the Big 2 (DC/Marvel)? Anyone from comics? Anyone from ANY series?

I want to know what the rules are before I start playing...:devilish:

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
Has anyone collected all the art that's been shown in streams and the like but not let added to the game in one simple collection by any chance?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I have a question about the scene menus. They are not all unlockable right? I have some locked blues that make no sense to be locked, Stargirl on her second page, and a bunch of Harley's and Talia's. Is the gallery a bit messy or are all blue locked scenes unlockable and I'm missing them?

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
hey uh i unzipped the game and the exe file is not showing i only see channellogs and data anyone know what i did wrong?

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
So just a quick question: what kind of limits are we talking here? DC Only? Just the Big 2 (DC/Marvel)? Anyone from comics? Anyone from ANY series?

I want to know what the rules are before I start playing...:devilish:
DC and Marvel, any character and as many variations or alternate versions of that character you wish to be included in the Interdimensional Harem

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Game still won't open for me. Do you think this has anything to do with my operating system? I'm currently running on Windows 10 Pro. 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Kind of disappointed Death of the Endless is not part of this. I dunno what type of reality bending scenario would they have to come up with, but one thing for sure it would be REALLY funny

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'm really curious what SU7 is goïng to do with the 'costume' section in the bordello. One of the latest ideas that keeps returning is that of alternate versions of heroïnes, but we all know he isn't goïng to add them as individuals since that would take too long. Perhaps he can use that? That way, he can add everyone's suggestions without having to add new content for every new fan favourite. 12.png
13.png

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I'm really curious what SU7 is goïng to do with the 'costume' section in the bordello. One of the latest ideas that keeps returning is that of alternate versions of heroïnes, but we all know he isn't goïng to add them as individuals since that would take too long. Perhaps he can use that? That way, he can add everyone's suggestions without having to add new content for every new fan favourite.
Is that not what happens for Artemis? Giving the option to go with the Tigress costume.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Something about the last update that caught my eye.

These are the same poses, although they have been reworked ever so slightly as there are minute differences.

View attachment 1142883 View attachment 1142884

I cannot be bothered to rummage through all of the stuff and compare all of the poses but I have a feeling these aren't the only ones.
Idk I get why it would piss some people off but like how many unique poses can someone do for like 20+ women.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes