lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Something about the last update that caught my eye.

These are the same poses, although they have been reworked ever so slightly as there are minute differences.

I cannot be bothered to rummage through all of the stuff and compare all of the poses but I have a feeling these aren't the only ones.
Same souls...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Something about the last update that caught my eye.

These are the same poses, although they have been reworked ever so slightly as there are minute differences.

View attachment 1142883 View attachment 1142884

I cannot be bothered to rummage through all of the stuff and compare all of the poses but I have a feeling these aren't the only ones.
How many poses you can expect for a game with 40+ possible women to fuck?
Reminds me of a complain about a book where the MC was swinging the sword only in 20 different ways.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I don't get the obsession with the animations,i mean they are mediocre at best
As for the updates they became way bigger than they used to be and i prefer them way more than adding 1 or 2 animations
Keep in mind that he started with monthly updates and now he needs 3-4 months for one update & they are without animations.
Animations make the game lively.

Reactions: after-my-dreams
Apr 8, 2021
Keep in mind that he started with monthly updates and now he needs 3-4 months for one update & they are without animations.
Animations make the game lively.
I don't object that but most games start with with a said schedule but increase it over time due to the size of it...i mean look at four elements trainer,it started with monthly updates too
As for the animations sure they can make a game more lively IF they done right but SU was never made with animated scenes in mind,animations are nice additions but not essential in SU

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't object that but most games start with with a said schedule but increase it over time due to the size of it...i mean look at four elements trainer,it started with monthly updates too
As for the animations sure they can make a game more lively IF they done right but SU was never made with animated scenes in mind,animations are nice additions but not essential in SU
The example should be Summertime Saga.
Back in 2016-weekly updates.
Now 2-3 per year.

Reactions: Victor Van Doom
Dec 22, 2017
And while he draws some poses identical. Good job.
su has 40+ characters,at least 13 heroines have or will have MB and cells scenes,complaining for a handful for identical scenes is kind of unfair and not like he copy-pasted them sure they may have identical outlines but he has re-colour them,and it would really made any difference if a hand was slightly altered?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The example should be Summertime Saga.
Back in 2016-weekly updates.
Now 2-3 per year.
Agreed but the weekly SS updates were to small (5 min new content).
Best release so far was roxy's update it had many good animated scenes nice build up & was done in 2-3 months.
But sadly DC became lazy.
NLT is the best h game dev right now: reliable & fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes