Rokka5277

Mar 7, 2020
The only futa scene I remember finding was with Miss Martian and Artemis. Basically just catch both, put them both in cells, buy the magic collar from Tala, and keep going further with Miss M until you get the "Artemis" option under Miss Martian's leash scenes where she grows a dick. You might also need to corrupt Artemis (I couldn't tell because unlike the other heroines she doesn't have a "broken" state where she nicknames you yet).
Thanks, I remember reading that Lois had one too, I guess I'll have to look a bit harder for that one.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
so...
Interdimensional Harem... one character... alternate versions.
which character and which alternate versions do you chose.

Have Fun.

kingreggin

Oct 23, 2017
It has allegedly one of the worst codes of all the games you find here.
That reminds me whatever happened to the rebuild that was supposed to be ready by the end of 2019? Are they still pretending to work on it or did they make a post somewhere I missed saying they had dropped the idea.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
there are a few characters that have been named yet not in the game but i mostly see them more of easter eggs like when Lex references Darkseid,Black Adam to Roulette and the Ultimen when he recovers the samples to create Galatea
1)Ms Marvel,when Lex takes Superwoman out for her cell for the first time she sees Mary and asks Lex to find a way to enslave her View attachment 1134152 View attachment 1134153

2)Arrowette,when Lex brings Artemis to the GS a few customers call her Arrowette
View attachment 1134155
We definitely need Superwoman and Lex dominating Mary Marvel.

Reactions: jakagami

syntace

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, i’m trying to play this on mac but keep getting the message “you don’t have permission to open the application” anyone know how to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes