Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know if it's been already been asked, but how can i progress with talia? I've unlocked all interaction with her at her shop, made the wedding and all that with lady shiva and also done the part clearly in both yacht party, still in hte vaults there are a lot of locked scene purple and not grey? Other than that the game is awesome, still I hope to see added also donna and hyppolita we need more amazon

buff

May 29, 2017
I don't know if it's been already been asked, but how can i progress with talia? I've unlocked all interaction with her at her shop, made the wedding and all that with lady shiva and also done the part clearly in both yacht party, still in hte vaults there are a lot of locked scene purple and not grey? Other than that the game is awesome, still I hope to see added also donna and hyppolita we need more amazon
Upgrade the shop to max, and play out all the summoning arcs.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Fuck it. I say when they do their leash scene you should choose if you want to give them to the patrons to borrow or not.
It's pretty rude of someone like Tala to insult these paying customers who just are looking to blow off some steam before some world ending crisis happens or some villain of the week destroys their property.

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I know this might be a very stupid question to ask but how do i launch the game, all i got from the download was a data folder
The download is a compressed archive file that you must extract with an archive program such as 7-Zip, Winrar or Winzip.
After extracting, you should have a folder in which you have a data folder, two text files and an executable file. You start the game by double-clicking the executable file.
This assumes you're on PC, I can't help you if you're on Mac.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
I wish there would be more focus on the muscles of some of the girls. Galatea's workout scenes were good but could be better and a storyline for each character could be done in a more satisfying manner

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Kikojiko

Jul 8, 2018
The download is a compressed archive file that you must extract with an archive program such as 7-Zip, Winrar or Winzip.
After extracting, you should have a folder in which you have a data folder, two text files and an executable file. You start the game by double-clicking the executable file.
This assumes you're on PC, I can't help you if you're on Mac.
Thanks a lot man, for some reason when I initially extracted it, the .exe wasn't extracted, I went back to the .7z and there was a .exe.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes