AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
So I trigger this scene by putting Supergirl, WW and Hawkgirl in MB with Lobo, keep monitoring them until he has fun with all three and the next time I visit MB, Lobo will give his daugter to Luthor.

Reactions: KaiserST

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
so you can only get the scenes right after the henchwomen become henchwomen, guess I'm going to have to start a new game.
I don't actually know, but I think it was more, once you unlock Killer Frost/Henchwomen stuff, you can't have sex or blowjob or whatever sort of event for her that unlocks next or the girl/girl stuff locks.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
and how is that? i never put anyone in a cell. they appeared themselves
After you capture them, they will work in the strip club as you upgrade their devices to level 3 in the Labs area of Lex' hideout (upper left lab, where cloning and teleporting stuff also takes place). Once fully upgraded, you upgrade it one more time, and then they report to their cell in the area to the lower left. I'd suggest you go through all the scenes in the strip club and meta bordello before moving them to the cells; there is a surprising amount of content in those areas that youa re going to have to grind through.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I don't actually know, but I think it was more, once you unlock Killer Frost/Henchwomen stuff, you can't have sex or blowjob or whatever sort of event for her that unlocks next or the girl/girl stuff locks.
KF can become a henchwoman? Since when and what are the steps that allow that to happen?

Barcode23

Aug 14, 2020
For some reason whenever I try to select Poison Ivy on the list of villains she is greyed out. Anyone know why this is?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
From the last stream:

Hawkgirl Private Room BJ WIP

View attachment 1111486
Am I the only one that doesnt care much for Bordello content? Kinda wish he would just finish the current casts Cell content.

Its odd that Cheshire is the odd henchwoman out when it comes to more than just a BJ for their content. Superwoman and WW still have fuck all and Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Starfire, and Galatea all need to be finished.

Hey, how to unlock harley 2?
Make Harley henchwoman
Go to lab
Wait a day
Go to magic chick's place
profit

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Am I the only one that doesnt care much for Bordello content? Kinda wish he would just finish the current casts Cell content.

Its odd that Cheshire is the odd henchwoman out when it comes to more than just a BJ for their content. Superwoman and WW still have fuck all and Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Starfire, and Galatea all need to be finished.

Make Harley henchwoman
Go to lab
Wait a day
Go to magic chick's place
profit
Nah, you're not alone. The bordello content could be good but as has been said, it's disconnected from the cell content. It's like a separate reality or separate game. It would be one thing if progression in one tied into the other but it doesn't.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
how do I unlock Huntress' slut costume, pretty sure I've been doing the exact same routine with her as Black Canary but only unlocked it on the latter.
With this game its impossible to know if you encountered a bug and you're basically fucked or if you just haven't repeated an action enough for it to kick in.

I have her slut outfit but I dont remember doing anything different than the typical "repeat latest sex act 3x" thing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes