nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
i would like to see in the nex update : Cell content for Wonder Woman - Cell Content for Zatanna - More catwoman content and maybe a surprise with a new character

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys I need a lil help I had to restart my game because my files got corrupted and I'm currently stumped on capturing Lois I already got her Daily Planet scene but I forgot what to do after that, so what do I seem to be missing?

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I understand a lot of people are pissed about Crush being in the game but I really enjoyed the fact that characters that are not that well known or popular made it in
It makes it bit more of a surprises to see random characters but I do hope they finish the characters that are already in the game
Yeah but this one is a little more 'niche': I mean, black nipples and black pussy? In 1 scene it almost looks like you just slammed a corpse
Crush_3_7.jpg
At least make her just a punk-style character, and not a couple of black holes...

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am glade that huntress and them got some stuff still no magic girl. i was also suprised that there was no more wonder woman stuff lol. i know i bitch alot about thinks but i will say i am happy to have a game with super heroins. need more tho lol.

Dec 22, 2017
well i don't get why people are getting pissed for any new content but whatever,i personally i liked the update not only for the content but for the addition of non animated characters which opens the possibilities for a few new characters and events for the future

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Is this the first or the second scene with him?

If you have him assigned to the Bordello, then you have to remove him first.

Also, try hiring him to do a heist or two, it worked for me when I couldn't trigger his second conversation.
First scene. I put the girls in the Bordello and see the scenes with him but the cutscene about his tab never triggered. I tried on another save and it triggered right after all 3 sex scenes had happened once. Also had no problems getting the other scenes and the Crush content on my other save. So something about my main save is preventing the initial cutscene from triggering.

Since people are talking about things Gunsmoke should add, I think a very reasonably thing is content with new Harley if you bring regular Harley as a henchwoman.

Reactions: Mastershake

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I'll tell you guys the 100% absolute way to unlock Crush:
1. Set Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl in the Meta Bordello and watch the cameras, do this until Lobo has sex with all 3 of them.
2. Visit the Bordello the day after he's had sex with the 3rd one and a scene should play where Lex talks to him about him needing to repay his debt.
3. You can now hire Lobo, have him do 2 heists, then go back to the Bordello the day after the 2nd heist.
4. A scene plays where Lex tells him he still hasn't payed it all back in full so he says give him some time.
5. Skip 5 days then go back to the bordello and boom, now you have crush in the cells.
she still doesn't have her slut costume, but how horny she gets is so hot tbh, I can see her becoming a henchwoman in the future
Thank you for the guide, but in my game Lobo already did sex with all 3 but there´s no scene with him on the next day.

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
mehh stil same bug with mercy buisnes uniform its should be called in code as buisnes but its called lex uniform and it do not open hair down version of strip

Reactions: fsdhfbafbsklaj

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think my game is bugged beyond repair. Changelog states content for crush but i have not even a clue how to get that chick in the first place.

Any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes