Sep 22, 2018
Hey guys, I have a major issue in pursuing Poison Ivy scenes since v2.3, but never understood why.
I can never get her to be available for hiring, no matter how many days I keep playing, or heists I do to "recycle" villains, in hope this would make her appear again.
Suggestions ?

Oct 2, 2018
This games "update logs" make me so confused. If I play a new save will I see more content? Or should I wait for the complete release!?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Has the dev said anything about the purpose of the Wally West scene?

I've said before that I'd love for some of the male heroes to be corrupted. Not in the sense of becoming sexbots themselves, but rather being tempted by the prospect of fucking any of the ladies they ever fancied and thus turning a blind eye to Lex's enterprise. I hope some such content is added with Wally or someone else :whistle:

PS: If Wally is too much, then at least someone like detective Bullock who already seems like a corrupt cop, would make sense to derail any investigations into the Slam in exchange for banging Batgirl.

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
he hasn't created the wally script at all that may mean some later update using artemis for example

I love the part of Ww anticipating a possible visit to Temiscyra in fact let's remember that one of the main villains of the Amazons has already left and is an ally of Lex although before that I would love to see the reunion between raven and starfire (I don't know if I explain myself)

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
There's a whole expandable spoiler tag on the OP explaining it. It also says it's a demo, so of course it's not up to date, it's just a taste. It's basically a proof of concept for a rebuild, but it doesn't seem like they ever put much time into working on it.
Thanks.

Now I just want to know(to also anyone here) what is SU Rebuilt's version so I can know what content to expect before downloading.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Hey guys, I have a major issue in pursuing Poison Ivy scenes since v2.3, but never understood why.
I can never get her to be available for hiring, no matter how many days I keep playing, or heists I do to "recycle" villains, in hope this would make her appear again.
Suggestions ?
I had the same issue when i released her and eventually had to just cheat hire her with the C button, couldnt get her into the Hideout at all

Reactions: Altair150196ITA
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes