Red_Dick

Dec 22, 2017
literally unplayable for me, i cant click anything its always glitching out when i try to click something, like for example in the main menu when it says load game, it presses quit game, or when i get to click load game it glitches out and selectes a random save file

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
New Scenes in the update (2.3.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decent update all around, 3 very popular heroines are finally completed in an update that had no grave bugs and come out surprisingly on time.

I wouldn't start getting too excited about events thought, not unless SR skips doing A LOT of Metabordello stuff that have been ignored for a while now.

Either way, a good way to start the year, hopefully there won't be any delays (a man can dream)
how about the Harley part of the update witch one because there are 2 and what scenes are?

Reactions: rerere

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
literally unplayable for me, i cant click anything its always glitching out when i try to click something, like for example in the main menu when it says load game, it presses quit game, or when i get to click load game it glitches out and selectes a random save file
I always love when people state that they are having problems with a game not running correctly or won't run at all but never give any info about their computer that might explain the problem.
What OS are they using or what version?
What type of vid card or video settings are they set to?
How much memory to they have?

They just want someone to wave a magic wand and fix it.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Sounds like either a corrupt download, you extracted the game with the wrong software or....user error.

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone land me a hand
I made the game dowload, executed it without extract first and that fill all of my disk space, where did the files go so I can delet it to have the space back

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Thoughts on update
Pros
Superwoman content
Wonder woman content
Zatanna content

Cons
Zatanna costumes
Dialogue

Overall:
A good update my only thoughts were that maybe the zatanna costumes could have been different I particularly did not care for the inverted costume

The hat was from the standard costume and made me feel like the hat and head were a copy and paste

Wonder woman's cell content was good but as always the dialogue does not show the characters finally being broken wonder woman is still believing she is resisting Luthor

Obviously this is to leave characters open for future updates but it leaves the updates feeling like there is no sense of completion.

Zatanna being in a standard cell felt off. I would have thought she would be put in one of Tala's rooms or have tala or Circe visit zatanna or wonder woman. A real missed opportunity.

Overall a fairly good update

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
The only thing wrong with this otherwise great update was that Zatana's arms look like toothpicks and that distracted me. Also Superwoman's face in the cumshot scenes are kind of derpy.

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes