ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Lack of animations in this game is a pity.
Hopefully, they retroactively add animations at a later date. Viewing still images of dancing is always a bit weird to me.
The animation was always pretty limited but they really cut down on adding more due to time constraints. the appeal of this game to me is how well they emulate the Bruce Timm style of the old DC animated shows so it would make things so much better if they could emulate the actual animation. I get that it's a lot of work though so I'm not holding my breath.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
This update was good. Some of the designs are a bit funky though. Zatana looks like an anorexic. Could maybe use a slight redesign.

Reactions: GaRbS

Marjash

Sep 24, 2018
So is the reboot still a thing? It's been awhile since I poked this game but last I did the reboot was just starting but it doesn't look like anything has happened to it in quite a while.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Had a fun little drawalong to his Stargirl stream. To see how he does it. I'm mostly good with the brushes, I think I know how he does the grain texture, still not very clear on the smudge tool. Drawing with photoshop is weird as fuck, took more than twice the time to finish and it's not just me looking back and forth.
If I can draw a good enough sketch of Supes face down ass up today, I might make it tomorrow but I've already drawn for 5 hours today and I don't want to half ass it. I really wish he had a stream where he draws Luthor or some other guy to look at the male ab work.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes