Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Seriously speaking, I'd actually just want to see them finish the Meta-Bordello scenes.
Same here. I think they are long overdue as well. Add Exhibition and Private Room content at least for the top-tier ladies like Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Canary, etc.

There's honestly lots of things to still do if the devs want to keep the game going. Some quick ideas that come to my mind:
  • New events
  • Threesome content (Lex and 2 heroines)
  • More scenes between the ladies themselves (like Batgirl-Supergirl)
  • Office scenes (perhaps pimp out the ladies to help Lex close business deals)
  • New storylines (maybe involve some of the male heroes and corrupt them - Wally is a start)
From what I understand the devs are making quite a bit of money every month, so why would they stop making new content? It makes sense to me that they'll keep at it for as long as possible.

May 11, 2019
How do I put Artemis in a cell? I was using her in the Glamour slam ... but I've unlocked her device now, and can't figure out how to put her in the cell.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
- Zatanna Content
- Inverse Costume
- Inverse Intro Scene

I think Zatanna is missing bunny ears and tails for Inverse Costume. Check it out when you change costume, I hope a little update happens soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes