Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Okay, I am sure this has come up a bunch of times, but I can't find a specific thread that addresses this.

how do i import my save files from the previous version to the current one?

There's a nice, shiny cookie for whoever can help out...

DonSquiggles

Jun 28, 2017
Okay, I am sure this has come up a bunch of times, but I can't find a specific thread that addresses this.

It does it automatically my dude

Sep 22, 2018

Uhm, simple...
You don't, the saves are tied to the register, so you just need to download the new version and play it.
You could even delete the downdated version's folder entirely and still keep the saves intact.

Now where's my cookie ?

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
When I try to do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scene the game freezes but her street scene loads and plays just fine is it a known glitch or is that scene still missing?

joepe

Jan 15, 2018
When I try to do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scene the game freezes but her street scene loads and plays just fine is it a known glitch or is that scene still missing?
It's a bug. Either remove whoever you have posted there or replace them with Giganta

Feb 20, 2022
Also found another glitch with Zatanna. If you fully unlock her (and I assume go to her content), you can't reset her and use her for the bordello or the glamour slam. I have to check with other girls to see if it's just an issue with her.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
hey so i was able to extract all the images from the game using an extractor but does anybody know how to actually arrange them properly in something like photoshop?

its not like renpy where the images all have the same ratios and positions so i'm not sure how to set it up so you could like customize em, here

swSX1_Nbody.png swSX1_LBody2.png swSX1_Cum1.png swSX1_Eyes1.png

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Uhm, simple...
You don't, the saves are tied to the register, so you just need to download the new version and play it.
You could even delete the downdated version's folder entirely and still keep the saves intact.

Now where's my cookie ?
Hold on there, cookie monster. I did in fact DL the newer version, opened it and tried to start at where the previous version left off.

It was empty. As were all three save slots.
Where can I see the register/registry in my pc for the game?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes