mrxzer01

Aug 29, 2020
I've asked this a few times and I hope someone can help me this time.
This image is CRUSH, I can't unlock these scenes, is this normal or a bug?
View attachment 1691863
The second image is HARLEY QUINN (suicide squad version) and she's missing one scene.
View attachment 1691865
Would really appreciate the help XD
I just looked at my game and it's the same as yours probably this is just a bug, I'm sure of CRUSH because it was said in
changelog, in the case of Harley more content will be added but not in the current version 2.3.5

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
At first I was scared to post my shit on the discord because it had 40k members but they are honestly not much more active than this place. When I asked if they wanted Superman servicing Mercy or Luthor first nobody answered. So I did Mercy first. View attachment 1697835
I have to say your art is really good and if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was in the game and the more I look the more I think it would be awesome to have this kind of stuff you're posting in the game.

Reactions: Testerguy19

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I have to say your art is really good and if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was in the game and the more I look the more I think it would be awesome to have this kind of stuff you're posting in the game.
Thanks for the kind words. What I'm drawing is what I'd want to see in the game too. I don't know how to mod a unity game, and I expect this particular game to be extra hard to mod but I'm still working my way through a hypothetical Superman cell. Not only just to get better and faster at drawing myself but also to see how much work it actually is. You can get the style 85% of the way close in 3 weeks but the other 15% needs 3 years, and I'm not making money from this, so I'll see how much I can do and how close I can get before it's no longer sustainable.

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

Wow, great! Could you make one to make scene transitions instant too? That's the next biggest drag.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Wow, great! Could you make one to make scene transitions instant too? That's the next biggest drag.
I suppose! It would be hard to make it perfect, but here's a version that makes one simple change that seems to remove many of the fade in/out delays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: haooni

Mr.Q

Sep 29, 2017
Hey I have an idea. After cell updates finished, there won't be any girl to use in bordello or in strip club. (I know that we can sent them to bordello again but then when we want to see the girls in cells again we have to pay a lot of game money and even if we are cheating it is a little tiring.)
So maybe we can use cloning a lot more; after we catch every pokegirls we can, a new mission can come to clone every girl in cells to use them in both bordello/stip club and cells together. (including the people we can't use outside of cell like galatea or harley so they can also have bordello and stip scenes. Also we could clone the villians to having them in cells too.)
An example for mission: Justice League found our bordello and come to research, we said they are just sort of mindless robotic clones and we also asked heroines' permision to use their look and since %100 of the outcome goes to charity they accepted it. (%100 bullshit of course) And of course before they came, we have already brainwashed the heroines to actually beliving this. Later then justice league will wear a chip just in case to check if they are the real ones. (not with a gps obviously) After that we will lose to enter bordello for a short time if there is anyone in bordello left. And when we added everyone to cells we can finally clone them to use clones in bordello and strip club.
At last the mision finished, we can go to strip club with real heroines to making a lesbian scene in there and bordello to do a threesome with their clones. We can also have another option in bordello to jl heroes to come for charity(!) to bordello after that. Also we can lie to real heroiene to saying she is the clone as an option to adding a little fucked-upness.

Last edited:

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
How do I get the inspection scene between Starfire and Blackfire? I've visited Starfire's cell with Blackfire as my henchwoman and I don't get the scene.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What do you mean?
The reason no one responded on discord is the same reason you're seeing some hostility here.
You're not doing anything wrong but the vast majority of the people here and on discord aren't bi or into men getting dominated. A lot of guys frankly don't like looking at your art. Not because the art is bad or anything, it's just not their cup of tea.

I hope that make sense and I realize it's not what you want to hear considering all the effort you're putting into these fan art piece.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
You're not doing anything wrong
don't like looking at your art
all the effort you're putting into these
That's not MY art, that's his, that guy over there!

aren't bi or into men getting dominated
And that's all? I thought maybe it was about the shapes or proportions of the bodies. But if it's all because they don't like dominant girls... dude who made it, keep it up!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Simple solution for that is to put the fan art behind spoilers, that way those that do enjoy those pics can still view them and those that don't won't get their sensibilities offended. Art in question doesn't offend me nor is it something that i care that much, but i do commend on creative people that make things they enjoy, even if it's not my cup of tea.

Reactions: MrRooster

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Wow, I come on here to complain about the two Harleys going at it scene maybe needing animation and this thread has started going MORE bonkers! I know that the speed of updates is kinda questionable, but the art quality has at least gone up. Derivatives of said art shouldn't be unexpected. Mercy dominating Superman would actually be kinda interesting, dominating Lois prolly more reasonable to expect. Some eventual Lex/Mercy/Lois combo prolly not unreasonable either...

But mostly, is full animating that much extra work, what with all the added random single parts overlapping? 'Cuz interpolating single frames only requires a few extra drawings, those would prolly be easier to produce in a timely fashion... I ask since someday soon you can finally send the ladies back to the club, would be interesting to see different dances!

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.00 star(s) 155 Votes