Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
How do I get the inspection scene between Starfire and Blackfire? I've visited Starfire's cell with Blackfire as my henchwoman and I don't get the scene.
I can't activate it neither :confused:
________

I must say it's quite satisfactory finally putting ALL girls in their cells and slut clothes and then visit one by one to do the same action. :BootyTime:

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I hope that make sense and I realize it's not what you want to hear considering all the effort you're putting into these fan art piece.
That is completely understandable and I'm fully aware that a discord or a thread for a 100% straight, male dominates female game isn't going to be teaming with people who like male ass. More engagement would be nice but I get it, posting my art and having it go unnoticed by 99% of people doesn't bother me.
But I do feel Mr Palpatine just wants me to fuck off completely and I won't. I can spoiler everything, even the straight pieces but I'm not taking up precious thread space to be used for other posts. You can just ignore the 4 posts I make a week.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
At first I was scared to post my shit on the discord because it had 40k members but they are honestly not much more active than this place. When I asked if they wanted Superman servicing Mercy or Luthor first nobody answered. So I did Mercy first. View attachment 1697835
No one else should do that to Mercy besides Luthor, this is blasphemy.
Cool edits though but why you doing all these Superman stuff?
Why is he the submissive one by the way?

Just pair him up with Grodd, keep him away from Mercy:mad:

Can you pair him with Supergirl?

that is very funny
Indeed, reminds me of ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I have done a Superman-Supergirl one, and I did the Mercy one because I knew doing Luthor only would be unpopular. I'm keeping it to Superman because it is easier to train on the style and proportions when I don't also have to adapt new characters.
You capture the style really well. Maybe considering doing Aresia? I'm surprised Sunset didn't do that character himself...she would have been a gold mine for this game.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
You capture the style really well. Maybe considering doing Aresia? I'm surprised Sunset didn't do that character himself...she would have been a gold mine for this game.
I was asked to do Hippolyta before but I'm betting on a Themyscira teleport location being within the next 3 updates and I'm sure I can't deliver a result better than SR7 will. But if he doesn't or if I'm not satisfied of what he does I will draw more.

Anyway Superman "Strip"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will also try and see if it is at all possible to make a mod that clones one of the simpler girls, like Zatanna, but replaces the images with my Superman so I can make a new thread and quietly post there. Not having many hopes for it, all the coding I know is from school, but no point not giving it a shot at least.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I will also try and see if it is at all possible to make a mod that clones one of the simpler girls, like Zatanna, but replaces the images with my Superman so I can make a new thread and quietly post there.
You'd probably be better off picking up RenPy and trying to make your content as a short standalone game. Modding in new content to SU might not be impossible but it would be incredibly finicky and you'd have to match the format of its assets perfectly.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
You'd probably be better off picking up RenPy and trying to make your content as a short standalone game. Modding in new content to SU might not be impossible but it would be incredibly finicky and you'd have to match the format of its assets perfectly.
I know it's probably a stupid idea but I don't want to take assets SR7s and repackage them. The proper thing to do is a clone and swap, if I am to try anything it should be that. And I don't care enough to make my images playable for the handful of people for me to learn any engine. If I can't do the unity mod then that's it, I gave it a shot. I wouldn't do renpy because the goal isn't to make a game.

Last edited:

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
With the update out and about, here I am aksing once again for a savefile so I can roam the vault and do what I must.

Anyone caring to share a save file with everything unlocked so far?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
when will there be contention of Catwoman and the end of mecry from the cell is the only one left

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I loved this last update. On time, great art, and you can finally fuck Wonder Woman (outside cosplay shenanigans).

One thing I especially enjoyed is how if you keep Wonder Woman and Superwoman in costume during their sex scenes, Lex actually pulls their tits out of their costume so they can swing free. I wish more girls had their sex scenes designed like this, you normally have to choose between having them in costume and seeing naked boobs, but this was the best of both worlds.

I found both of Wonder Woman's scenes to be brilliant. The animated breasts, the abs and her facial expressions in the sex scene are amazing. And in the anal scene the same goes for the pose, the facial expressions and her mix of muscle and soft curves. What a Wonder Woman!

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

dx25682

May 11, 2021
Is anybody else having problems doing events and pressing C to skip and it not doing anything? Big and annoying issue.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is anybody else having problems doing events and pressing C to skip and it not doing anything? Big and annoying issue.
C is for cheats. I think it's tab + shift to skip stuff. It will cause bugs if you skip during the Halloween event.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes