Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Actually Batman Beyond was the main focus of the last episode of JLU. The one where we found out that Terry, through Walller's intervention, was the biological son of Bruce Wayne.

Reactions: ShadowWarrior

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Considering this game is based in DCAU, I'm surprised you don't know, but stranger things have happened. I do recommend the show, it's a great sequel series.
I wouldn't be surprised if some characters like Yara Flor and Punchline are twenty times more popular despite having 20 times less time to shine.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Great art do you have a discord where you upload your art
Nope just here and the official SU discord.

JohnDhimos
There was that scene where we see the twins out of their makeup.
I'm probably not going to draw costumes over old art. It is an afternoon of just drawing clothes and I'm not bound by a game to have to make every piece compatible with every costume. I could draw something new that has a different costume in mind from the get go. Now how much of a character I will draw depends on you people too. If you stop giving a shit after 2 drawing, I'll probably stop too. If I am to do stuff that nobody cares about, I have Superman's leash scenes to finish.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Nope just here and the official SU discord.

I'm probably not going to draw costumes over old art. It is an afternoon of just drawing clothes and I'm not bound by a game to have to make every piece compatible with every costume. I could draw something new that has a different costume in mind from the get go. Now how much of a character I will draw depends on you people too. If you stop giving a shit after 2 drawing, I'll probably stop too. If I am to do stuff that nobody cares about, I have Superman's leash scenes to finish.
Well, is seeing the Dee Dees in their long haired glory likely then?

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes