gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
is there a mac save? i feel like it would be convenient to have the latest saves attached to the first post
I wish. I've never seen a Mac save posted here.

If anyone does play on Mac and have a fully unlocked save, please share it here. It's very easy to find:

~/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

Just upload that file.

If you don't know what to do with that file name, follow these steps:

1. Open Finder
2. Type Shift-Command G
3. Types ~/Library/Preferences and hit return
4. Look for a file here called unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

Reactions: JasonStatham

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Here's one more Deedee one, I'll do long hair heads for this one tomorrow and next week something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The million dollar question is what did you see and made you realize it wasn't. That's what I'd need to focus and improve upon.
There is a few things I notice, the way the lines end abruptly (the end of the brushes).
With the shadow of the hat there is no difference between the the two colors.
hat shadow.PNG hatshadow2.PNG
The feet lines are too thick I would say.
All three feet don't look quite right. Foot 1 (Left side of the screen) the lower part of the foot is particularly off. 2nd foot (that is on Lex's body) looks the best of the three but still doesn't seem right when I look at the position of the toes. The 3rd foot (on the right) the perepsctive of what is the sole of the foot and the side of the foot is very hard to tell. At a glance most will see the sole of the foot but it's not quite right.
3 feet.PNG

I think Lex's nipples would be different shape.
I think the most important is the linework. Below you can see the subtle differences in how the abs can look. The subtle bits here make a huge difference (and it can be applied to all the art you have done).
abs1.PNG abs2.PNG

On another note with me remaking me Marvel SUesque game I'll have to show you guys some of that art some time.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I think the most important is the linework. Below you can see the subtle differences in how the abs can look. The subtle bits here make a huge difference (and it can be applied to all the art you have done).
The line work is indeed something I've noticed too but I don't really know many good way to fix it. It's down to the pen settings and how hard I press down because as far as I can tell the brush is the same.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I can totally see it. I don't let the line complete the fade. But that needs faster smaller strokes and I'm not that precise I go slower and the end of the stroke is not much less thick.
Yeah having the more pointy lines immediately makes it look better yeah

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I can totally see it. I don't let the line complete the fade. But that needs faster smaller strokes and I'm not that precise I go slower and the end of the stroke is not much less thick.
Can't have Fire without Ice?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is it possible we get a genderbent SU, where female Lex fucks Batman, Superman, Booster Gold and the rest? Sort of a reverse harem with men. I'm probably not the only bisexual dude who's ever dreamt of this...right? Right?

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Sorry for this million repeated question
I guess the game is incomplete
How often it's updated?
Did you reach the end of game or wait for updates

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
At last...... all in all a good fanart! Would love to see her with her powers on (even though the device might stop it lol).

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
The costume looks amazing, and the character overall looks the same as represented in Justice League Unlimited. However the dimples and double chin line make her look 20+ years older than she should be. While the hair does magnify this, its the proper color. I think what it is that these three lines are either just slightly too thick, too square, or need to be lighter to match the skin tone. As mentioned by a previous poster, Sunset's lines don't just end. They really just taper on and off. So the lines on the collarbone and face should follow suit in order to blend with the rest.
Facelines brown.png
Fixing a few lines here and there is easy, the hard thing is for me to transfer that to every line. The consequence to making faster strokes is "ctrl+z"ing 15 times per stroke which wastes a lot of time and hurts the hand. More experience hopefully will help with that.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1717333
Fixing a few lines here and there is easy, the hard thing is for me to transfer that to every line. The consequence to making faster strokes is "ctrl+z"ing 15 times per stroke which wastes a lot of time and hurts the hand. More experience hopefully will help with that.
Regardless of strokes, this still looks good.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes