marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Looks pretty good this game, loving the art. Did dev just started recently adding animations? I saw that there are very few of them and so far the smooth one was just with Roulette.

scramboi

Apr 4, 2021
Looks pretty good this game, loving the art. Did dev just started recently adding animations? I saw that there are very few of them and so far the smooth one was just with Roulette.
He used to to a mix of animated scenes and static scenes, but now he mainly does static scenes without animation.

• Sad
Reactions: mydude22

Echo-128

May 13, 2018
  • Captures girl...
  • Has anal sex with her...
  • Dries himself off with a towel/Gets dressed...
  • Immediately goes and gets oral from another girl
Damn, Lex. You're a savage! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DriKidu

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I can totally see it. I don't let the line complete the fade. But that needs faster smaller strokes and I'm not that precise I go slower and the end of the stroke is not much less thick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is real or fanmade?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, but I have already done that one.
Where does she appear after the event?
after that you should be able to hire her like any other villain, though there is some randomness in when she appears for hire, just to clarify, you need to break her out of the prison using the decision in Lex Corp office

Last edited:
Reactions: mydude22

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks, but I have already done that one.
Where does she appear after the event?
You have to break her out of prison in Lex's office. Then she will randomly appear in the Legion (though you need to wait 7 days after you break her out to have the chance for her to appear)

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes