Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Still waiting for the Sexxx Luthor Costume or a nude costume for Lex. Can you imagine the conversations with capturing a heroine and he's already just naked, gloating about his master plan? Absolutely threatening.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Still waiting for the Sexxx Luthor Costume or a nude costume for Lex. Can you imagine the conversations with capturing a heroine and he's already just naked, gloating about his master plan? Absolutely threatening.
I think ridiculous stuff like that may make sense for a event thing though maybe it would be more a Lex2 scenario.

Cettos

Sep 8, 2020
Hello I have a problem I finished all the scenes of Audrey in the cell and now I was going to clone her to Savage but I lost her dna I don't know how to get her dna back again

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello I have a problem I finished all the scenes of Audrey in the cell and now I was going to clone her to Savage but I lost her dna I don't know how to get her dna back again
You'll probably have to start a new save or you can use cheats (For Kasnia?) but you will be skipping over content.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
what do you mean lost her dna? if you mean failing the cloning, then her dna should be available again once you see the failure to completion and decide what to do with it

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
what do you mean lost her dna? if you mean failing the cloning, then her dna should be available again once you see the failure to completion and decide what to do with it
my guess is he started the cloning process but forgot which tube he put the clone in, he should just wait a couple of ingame days or check each tube

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Since all the female heroine content is complete. I think it is time for the exhibition content to come up. Those gals deserve a good gangbang Right?LOL
Definitely. Especially Hawkgirl, Id keep her in there everyday to warm my heart in content.
Without the device though.
I actually dont like rape at all, but I make an exception for her.
Vixen deserves better.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Definitely. Especially Hawkgirl, Id keep her in there everyday to warm my heart in content.
Without the device though.
I actually dont like rape at all, but I make an exception for her.
Vixen deserves better.
I would say Hawkgirl and Vixen are better enjoyed together. That could be really fun in some form of event.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes