Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Sorry if it's been said already, but do we know what content is expected in the next update? I mean has the dev given any hints at least?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Sorry if it's been said already, but do we know what content is expected in the next update? I mean has the dev given any hints at least?
There's been no confirmation (that I know of) of what's going to be in the next build. No teasers posted either. Most that we have are recaps of his streams posted on Patreon.

Reactions: Zane11

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There's been no confirmation (that I know of) of what's going to be in the next build. No teasers posted either. Most that we have are recaps of his streams posted on Patreon.
Nothing yet confirmed, that i know of, but they did mention multiple events they have planned for the game when last update came out.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
He has a large cache of bordello scenes that he hasn't released yet. Plus there are a few leash scenes with pairs of girls that have yet to be released as well.

Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Id love to play a solo Batgirl game. In her earliest days to the moment she first dressed up to fight crime.
Hope they can make a little project like that, some sort of DLC or any extra content though.
Its like having a side dish in this delicous main delicacy of a game.

I keep dreaming possibilities over possibilities to this game.
Im sure some of ya'll do so too.

The devs seem to be doing all these delayed updates on purpose.
I dont understand why, based on my observations on the people complaining about it here.
What really is the reason why? Is it because of laziness? Or because Sunsetriders7 is a lone guy working on the game?

He has a large cache of bordello scenes that he hasn't released yet. Plus there are a few leash scenes with pairs of girls that have yet to be released as well.
I hope he makes Bordello 2 scenes, the same way he does Strip 2 scenes.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Two new characters appeared on his desktop. Screenshot from the penultimate stream.
I and other people see it say 'Aresia' on the right, which is the lady who wanted to kill all men in the first episode of JLU.

Speculating that we're gonna get a Paradise Island/Amazon storyline hopefully which would be great if done well, and body types are similar to WW and Superwoman imo.

On the left is "Emmylou Brown" I think after reading it and searching her up on the DCAU wiki . She'll continue the trend on sexy muscle women in SU thankfully from the look of her.

Busiao

Dec 14, 2021
What all that is missing in the game for every character to have every scene? Like how some girls have lesbian scenes and others have glamour slam scenes.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is he going to make a new animation for it in the future? Is there to download previous versions of the game?
I don't think so for the animation. In terms of older downloads the original downloads should be gone now went mega shut down SR7's stuff. Best place is probably old pirate sites that may still have it.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think so for the animation. In terms of older downloads the original downloads should be gone now went mega shut down SR7's stuff. Best place is probably old pirate sites that may still have it.
do you know any sites that I can go too

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes