ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
arcadeinvader
You unlock her as a henchwoman after a random encounter in Lex's office. She'll show up wearing business attire. Just go to Lex's office every so often and she should eventually show up if her cell content is far enough, which sounds the case in your situation.

OhWee
Are you sure you need to cheat to unlock Circe having a room Tala's? I don't recall having to. I'm pretty sure I've never cheated in this game. Maybe I just don't remember though. As far as I remember, I just stalked the shit out of her at the yacht events and she just turned up at Tala's one night or something. And I specifically remember taking that approach because I had to look it up, though I'm not sure where I got that info from now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how do you get the second Harley Halloween, or is that not implemented yet?
Not really sure, I referenced these two guides for my reference sheet:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8123128

The guide in the second link mentions double BJ halloween scenes, but is only updated to 2.3.5.

OhWee
Are you sure you need to cheat to unlock Circe having a room Tala's? I don't recall having to. I'm pretty sure I've never cheated in this game. Maybe I just don't remember though. As far as I remember, I just stalked the shit out of her at the yacht events and she just turned up at Tala's one night or something. And I specifically remember taking that approach because I had to look it up, though I'm not sure where I got that info from now.
I was just using the guides as reference for my reference graphic. So not sure if anything changed or was broken in a subsequent update, and I haven't made it that far in my own playthroughs yet 'cuz I keep restarting due to glitches...

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
OhWee
The most recent guide says you have to cheat her out. From searching this thread it looks like she was released and worked and then became bugged the following patch and was bugged until at least April 2021 and people were still asking about her in February of 2022. I haven't started a new game in a year or two now so I honestly couldn't say if she's available without cheats or not.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I was just using the guides as reference for my reference graphic. So not sure if anything changed or was broken in a subsequent update, and I haven't made it that far in my own playthroughs yet 'cuz I keep restarting due to glitches...
My memory can be pretty shit sometimes so I may have cheated too, but I really don't remember cheating. I might be mandala effecting myself or whatever
I'll keep my eyes peeled for your confirmation I guess... if just for my own sanity's sake.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The most recent guide says you have to cheat her out. From searching this thread it looks like she was released and worked and then became bugged the following patch and was bugged until at least April 2021 and people were still asking about her in February of 2022. I haven't started a new game in a year or two now so I honestly couldn't say if she's available without cheats or not.
I guess maybe I managed to get her during the brief period she wasn't broken then. idk it must have been a while ago for me to be having such a lack of confidence in my memory. But I also feel like I started a fresh playthrough more recently than April last year.
Time got a bit wonky for me during the dark times though, so yeah, I'll go back to assuming I got her before she got bugged.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i ran in to a bug are glitch magic girl zutonna are how ever it's spelled but see disapperd of the svreen. she showes up in the dace scenes and mybe the others too.

Duskwolf

Oct 6, 2017
Agree with most except the Mercy BJ (and by extension Lois etc)
Sorry it takes so long, but it's upgrade your PC time then. Loading isn't an issue for me and the animations are great, and we won't be getting anymore of them.
I did a bit of investigating into my performance drop since your perspective made me re-evaluate if I was wrong to be annoyed and I'll stand by my position that it needs to be optimized better (although I will concede I do need to upgrade my set up).

I started out by testing out the Mercy and Lois animations off a fresh launch with no other programs running and was shocked at how fast it was only 10-15 seconds which is completely tolerable, but as I performed more actions I noticed it. The program just started eating more and more of my computer's memory, and the slowdown became more pronounced, I don't know if it's a Unity issue or a programing issue but memory bloat is the problem.

In my testing I got up to over 1 GB of memory being eaten up in no time at all, and it never dropped back down. Which to me seems crazy for a game with no rendering, music, or physics engine. This likely means that each instance and scene is being loaded into memory and kept at the cost of memory bloat. Meaning as I unlocked more and see more scenes the game starts to eat up more memory which is likely why my computer has an aneurysm during the animations. I never realized that by the time I unlock the animation scenes in the game, too much has been loaded into memory for my PC's processor to manage effectively, especially if I'm trying to do something else in the background. Thus, it has an aneurysm as it tries to load the more memory demanding animations.

I didn't keep testing to see what the upper limit on memory bloat is, but with a full set of cells, I shudder to think just how big it could get. So while this is a "Me" problem and it may be "upgrade your PC time" I wasn't wrong to complain about it being poorly optimized, I just didn't investigate why the Mercy animations took so long to load for me. Now that I have, I feel bad for my PC's processor and RAM for having tried to multi-task while playing this game.

Anyway, thanks for your input which made me investigate this issue more. Let's hope this issue gets fixed or at least that the memory bloat doesn't get so bad that more people start experiencing these issues.

Reactions: DarkDank

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
arcadeinvader
You unlock her as a henchwoman after a random encounter in Lex's office. She'll show up wearing business attire. Just go to Lex's office every so often and she should eventually show up if her cell content is far enough, which sounds the case in your situation.
Doesn't the office scene trigger when you enter the office with her as your henchwoman for the first time, like for the rest of them? Again, her lexcorp outfit never showed up and lex never recruited her in her cell. I'm thinking it's just bugged which is disappointing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok for zatanna her i guess fathers kinda suit for her she vanishes from the char screen she is gone. but the dace scene she is there her strip scene her head is missing.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Doesn't the office scene trigger when you enter the office with her as your henchwoman for the first time, like for the rest of them? Again, her lexcorp outfit never showed up and lex never recruited her in her cell. I'm thinking it's just bugged which is disappointing
My brain is fried so maybe I'm wrong, it seems kinda par for the course tonight. I'm sure that's how I unlocked her. I don't remember having her as my henchwoman before that scene because I just don't like the body type so I wasn't looking to unlock any of her scenes, I was just going through her cell stuff more out of habit than anything. I kinda remember being annoyed that it had switched from Mercy to her without me realising.
Guides say you're right though. If that's the case then it seems like another bug.

There seem to be a lot of bugs in this latest version tbh. I know every release seems to have them but I feel like I'm encountering more myself this time than I have in the past. I sent Ivy to catch Donna and she just seems to be gone forever for me now, or I have terrible RNG. It's been weeks in-game and she hasn't shown up in the Legion to hire. I'm also getting a lot of scenes where assets are missing (Zatanna is totally busted), some things (mainly Donna content) crashing me to desktop, and the club content is a mess too with Cassie unassigning herself and stuff.

Additional thought: Why aren't our magic based girls getting rooms at Tala's instead of being put in cells under the tower? Zatanna mainly, but also shouldn't Superwoman start there? I'm not too familiar with this version of but if she has the same powerset as her original hero version then she's also magic-based, right?
It just seems odd that the cells are getting increased in number when we have quite a few at Tala's with seemingly no plans for filling them.

Reactions: OhWee and Gorogn

yjgyjjcyjyjc

Nov 12, 2021
Could someone please tell me why the game is crashing on startup? it didn't do this before in v2.3.4
please help (+ if I can have the game spec it would help).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey people, it's been a while since I came here and I have finally made peace that I will not be doing any more versions of my guide. The reason is that I just don't enjoy SU as much as I once did and can't see myself grinding at guide work again.

So I'll jump dump everything I have here, in case anyone wants to pick it up, the only thing I ask is if anyone updates are they keep my name and keep it free for everyone.

Or don't, it's not like I can stop anyone.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Awww! redknight00

Your 2.3.5 guide is still 99% useful, so I think that it should still be available via the OP. As for handing it off to someone else, totally understandable, and thanks for putting all that effort in all these years!

Your guide has some info that Archer's guide doesn't (and vice versa), so I use them both side by side when playing. That's why I 'reported' to the moderators earlier about keeping both guides available, along with my reference graphic.jpg that I threw together over the weekend.

Your guide should be good for another couple of updates as is, as long as people understand that the newly added characters after 2.3.5 won't be covered obviously.

My reference graphic isn't intended to replace either guide, just provide a quick reference, and if people need more detailed info, well that's what the guides are for!

Again, thanks for all you do!
:cool:

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes