mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
In the Lab, where you create and upgrade control devices, there's a button that says 'unlock' which is activated after you've upgraded a gal's control device to Level 6. It will cost you $350,000 to 'unlock' a gal past level 6, at which point she will report to her cell from now on. In almost all cases, this will lock them out of the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello (so no income from them), except for occasional visits to the G.S. using a leash.

You can reset the device to Level 1 later on, using the same mechanics, but of course this will remove them from their Cell, so no more one on one cell time.

I'd suggest Batgirl as a good place to start when unlocking gals, as she has a bit of cross content as well as the 'usual' 1 on 1 scenes. Every gal has a bunch of cell scenes, but a number of gals just have 1 one 1 interactions. It's still fun to 'do' all of the gals, but for certain scenes such as the Halloween event, some Heroines have special event scenes others do not. Batgirl has a number of 'extra' scenes hence my suggestion.

Hope this helps!
;)
thanks,that's exactly what I wanted to know,also,once I reset the device,they go back to bordello and GS right?
Also,some girls have very little bordello scenes compared to the rest,like WW only has one or two and doesn't have exhibition one or private room at all. They will be added later or is that it for the brothel content?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
thanks,that's exactly what I wanted to know,also,once I reset the device,they go back to bordello and GS right?
Also,some girls have very little bordello scenes compared to the rest,like WW only has one or two and doesn't have exhibition one or private room at all. They will be added later or is that it for the brothel content?
Yes. Once you have unlocked their device they will only stay in their cell, but once you upgrade their device again they will disappear from the cell and return to the club and brothel. However, until it is fully upgraded they may not be able to do all the assignments. As to the forthcoming content, while the idea is that it will be added later it cannot be taken as a certainty.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Given the popularity of the project I wonder if it popped up already?
It did in early 2016, which is why they changed the name. As previously stated, it was named Injustice Unlimited - a play on Justice League Unlimited - from summer 2015 to January 2016, when , who in turn told Sunset to remove all DC property from his Patreon.
(In hindsight, giving it the same name as wasn't the wisest choice.)

Injustice Unlimited was shelved and Sunset began working on an original game property called . However, they decided to try releasing a new build under a different name.
The reason for the nonsensical name and the laughable new logo, with "SOMETHING" crudely painted over "INJUSTICE", is simple. They had no idea if a simple name change would be enough to get the lawyers off their backs. Sunset wasn't gonna waste time coming up with a new name and designing a new logo only for it to be immediately taken down again.

At the time of the name change, every player knew it was actually called Injustice Unlimited. My guess is the initial plan was to finish the game within ~2 years, then return the game to its original name and release it outside of Patreon. But then two things happened - the game grew massively in scope, and it became a money-making machine.

Changing the name now would be unwise, since thousands of players only know it by the placeholder name. Yes, it's a dumb name but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the content.
And making a new logo would be silly since it's really a placeholder name, and also no one really cares about the logo. It's also neat in a way - you can clearly see that it's a defaced logo, hinting at the fact that this may not have been the project's real name.

SunsetRiders7-361046-Injustice_Unlimited_Promo.jpg

Jun 25, 2018
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version 2 of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

View attachment 1813221

As noted before, the purpose of this reference sheet is to give people a quick reference regarding pertinent details about various characters, that doesn't involve pages and pages of scrolling and waiting for .pdf pages to load. The game guides that have been created are still quite useful, and can give you a lot of details about each character, and this quick reference isn't intended to replace those.

Rather, it's a quick visual guide that can show you things like what control device level a Superheroine will require, who she has dual leash scenes with, bonuses for the various Supervillains and Supervillianesses that get posted to various assignments such as Lexcorp defenses and such, that sort of thing. So it's a 'compliment' to the other guides, not a replacement.

Enjoy!
:cool:
Thanks for making that quick visual guide. Totally didn't know there were extra scenes for Lois with Mercy and Toyman. Keep it up!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for making that quick visual guide. Totally didn't know there were extra scenes for Lois with Mercy and Toyman. Keep it up!
Just keep in mind that not all scenes are erotic scenes, some are just dialogue. Also, I still recommend checking out redknight00 and Archer's guides for more details r.e. how to activate the scenes. My intent with the reference is to make people aware that additional scenes are available for the characters in question, not to explain in detail how to trigger them in all cases.

---

Another bug report for 2.3.6

So, Lobo has some associated content that requires him to work in the Meta Bordello and go on heists. The problem is that the 'next' button isn't appearing on my end to go to the second page of villians when assigning villians.

In the Lexcorp postings interface, the button is still there, just not visible, so it takes a bit of trial and error to find it. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out where the 'next' button should be in the Legion Hideout interface. Hence, I can't send Lobo on heists.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Finally decided on one of those nice Fan Sigs. Have some edits fellow Diana-fans:

SR7_fanedit_Diana_Jonn.jpg SR7_fanedit_Diana_Themyscira_1.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Diana_Aeaea_1.jpg SR7_fanedit_Diana_Aeaea_2.jpg

Rly hoping for a Themyscira evet and for SR7 to look to the 2009 Wonder Woman movie for visual cues.
This may be just my taste but I prefer the movies Hippolyta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[...]
Changing the name now would be unwise, since thousands of players only know it by the placeholder name. Yes, it's a dumb name but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the content.
And making a new logo would be silly since it's really a placeholder name, and also no one really cares about the logo. It's also neat in a way - you can clearly see that it's a defaced logo, hinting at the fact that this may not have been the project's real name.
[...]
Thanks for the all info! I don't see the name changing at this point either but maybe there would be way to update the look and still hint at the legal shenanigans the title had to go through. Could be worth exploring even though it's definitely not that important.

lub4ik

May 19, 2022
Heya. Can you help me a little, please? I had upgraded MB to highest rank, but still do have only 1 slot on bordello and cant put any girl in private room slot. What is the problem? Cause I saw Batgirl and Artemis guides where describes that those heroines in MB's private room, so I just don't understand what I did wrong (v 2.3.6)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Heya. Can you help me a little, please? I had upgraded MB to highest rank, but still do have only 1 slot on bordello and cant put any girl in private room slot. What is the problem? Cause I saw Batgirl and Artemis guides where describes that those heroines in MB's private room, so I just don't understand what I did wrong (v 2.3.6)
Did you buy the rooms?Did you upgrade the devices?

Reactions: lub4ik

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Has anyone else had an issue with the new blackfire / starfire leash scene showing the glamor slam version even though you selected the street?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Has anyone else had an issue with the new blackfire / starfire leash scene showing the glamor slam version even though you selected the street?
Please do a search. Upper right hand of the page. You'll gain so much more learning to find the answer yourself.

This question has been asked and answered so many time since the update it's silly.

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
i got a bug where i can't set Zatanna and Cassie anywhere but they still appear in the cells and i can interact normally.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes