Validis

Dec 26, 2017
Ive noticed some of the costumes don't show up in cells, mercy is supposed to have 2 lingerie styles but only 1 appears not sure if this is correct or not. Batgirl in the old costume in the glamor slam is blank when she is on 1 of the 2 strip variants.

Reactions: XantaS

buff

May 29, 2017
So, I hear there are lesbian scenes between some of the heroines (Supergirl/Batgirl and Artemis/MM), not just the villain and henchwoman x cell stuff. Anyone know how to trigger those?

EDIT: They are leash scenes.

Last edited:

yeetlord42

Apr 2, 2021
Sucks that Lobo can’t be put on the first page of villains in the heist set up. I don’t have a next button so I can’t progress him to get Crush without cheats

genius555

Nov 20, 2021
Hi
I've done kasnia wedding event. But after it finished, it starts again. What should i do to avoid it?
Please help
I'm playing 2.3.6 version

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Ah, I might have missed that one. With which girl does he say that?
That's what makes the way the save system works so frustrating. No way to hop back to redo a scene.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the scene. I'm with ya on the save system. I'd have to start over to figure out which scene it was.
Replaying the game now and I finally found a different scene that mentions it. When you unlock Miss Martian's first outfit, Megan says the last she remembered she was wearing her normal clothes. This is Lex's response:
Capture.PNG

So all they remember is the time they've spent in the cells and not during the day when they return to they're normal lives.

Last edited:

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Finally decided on one of those nice Fan Sigs. Have some edits fellow Diana-fans:

View attachment 1819617 View attachment 1819618
View attachment 1819619 View attachment 1819620

Rly hoping for a Themyscira evet and for SR7 to look to the 2009 Wonder Woman movie for visual cues.
This may be just my taste but I prefer the movies Hippolyta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the all info! I don't see the name changing at this point either but maybe there would be way to update the look and still hint at the legal shenanigans the title had to go through. Could be worth exploring even though it's definitely not that important.
Nice work.
Question, for the first image. How did you change the skin tone from the original to blue?
It's a major roadblock for me when editing images.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
It did in early 2016, which is why they changed the name. As previously stated, it was named Injustice Unlimited - a play on Justice League Unlimited - from summer 2015 to January 2016, when , who in turn told Sunset to remove all DC property from his Patreon.
(In hindsight, giving it the same name as wasn't the wisest choice.)

Injustice Unlimited was shelved and Sunset began working on an original game property called . However, they decided to try releasing a new build under a different name.
The reason for the nonsensical name and the laughable new logo, with "SOMETHING" crudely painted over "INJUSTICE", is simple. They had no idea if a simple name change would be enough to get the lawyers off their backs. Sunset wasn't gonna waste time coming up with a new name and designing a new logo only for it to be immediately taken down again.

At the time of the name change, every player knew it was actually called Injustice Unlimited. My guess is the initial plan was to finish the game within ~2 years, then return the game to its original name and release it outside of Patreon. But then two things happened - the game grew massively in scope, and it became a money-making machine.

Changing the name now would be unwise, since thousands of players only know it by the placeholder name. Yes, it's a dumb name but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the content.
And making a new logo would be silly since it's really a placeholder name, and also no one really cares about the logo. It's also neat in a way - you can clearly see that it's a defaced logo, hinting at the fact that this may not have been the project's real name.

View attachment 1818390
So much promised content.
So much potential.
Oh well.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Nice work.
Question, for the first image. How did you change the skin tone from the original to blue?
It's a major roadblock for me when editing images.
What Software do you use? There should be a function for „Hue/Saturation/Brightness“. In Photoshop you bring it up with Ctrl+U.
Note, however, that had I had the body on a separate layer because I used a tool to extract individual assets from the game. See this post by OhWee.
If you work on a single flat image you would first need to fumble around with selection-tools/ masks so you only change the color of the part of the image you want to affect.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
If i repeat an event,does it reset my progress? let's say I repeat the prison event,does that mean the girls unlocked after the event will reset their progress?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes