redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Awww! redknight00

Your 2.3.5 guide is still 99% useful, so I think that it should still be available via the OP. As for handing it off to someone else, totally understandable, and thanks for putting all that effort in all these years!

Your guide has some info that Archer's guide doesn't (and vice versa), so I use them both side by side when playing. That's why I 'reported' to the moderators earlier about keeping both guides available, along with my reference graphic.jpg that I threw together over the weekend.

Your guide should be good for another couple of updates as is, as long as people understand that the newly added characters after 2.3.5 won't be covered obviously.

My reference graphic isn't intended to replace either guide, just provide a quick reference, and if people need more detailed info, well that's what the guides are for!

Again, thanks for all you do!
:cool:
Weeeell, it's a lot older than that, the last version is dated from 2020.

LewdPrincess

Jan 8, 2018
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version 2 of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

View attachment 1813221

As noted before, the purpose of this reference sheet is to give people a quick reference regarding pertinent details about various characters, that doesn't involve pages and pages of scrolling and waiting for .pdf pages to load. The game guides that have been created are still quite useful, and can give you a lot of details about each character, and this quick reference isn't intended to replace those.

Rather, it's a quick visual guide that can show you things like what control device level a Superheroine will require, who she has dual leash scenes with, bonuses for the various Supervillains and Supervillianesses that get posted to various assignments such as Lexcorp defenses and such, that sort of thing. So it's a 'compliment' to the other guides, not a replacement.

Enjoy!
Thanks for this, figuring out when to use which HW for what can be such a pain and this is the fastest way to figure it out that I've seen so far. (y)

Reactions: OhWee

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did this with 2.3.6, for whoever wants it. Whole lot of text transition in this game :\

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
OhWee
In your reference sheet it says Audrey has a leash scene with Wonder Woman, is that correct? I don't remember one and I can't find one in the Vault.

Duskwolf
Regarding the load times of the some animations:
I have the game on a slow hard drive, the load times are mostly instant for me but the Mercy/Lois/Roulette animations take a couple of seconds to load.
The reason these animations in particular are slower to load is because they're flipbook animations. If you extract the files of the game you will find that each Mercy handjob variation consists of 85 different images, which is why they take longer to load than anything else in the game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee
In your reference sheet it says Audrey has a leash scene with Wonder Woman, is that correct? I don't remember one and I can't find one in the Vault.
It's just a conversation as I remember. One of the guides mentions it. 2.3.6 has introduced a few bugs/features, so for all I know it may have disappeared, but I do recall the scene from a previous version playthrough. You'll need to clone Audrey first.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
It's just a conversation as I remember. One of the guides mentions it. 2.3.6 has introduced a few bugs/features, so for all I know it may have disappeared, but I do recall the scene from a previous version playthrough. You'll need to clone Audrey first.
Oh yeah, now I remember. Lex brings one of them to the other, and they're both shocked to find each other as Lex' prisoners.
The reference sheet made me start wondering if I had missed a dual leash art scene with the two.

• Yay, new update!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What's missing in Archer's Guide?
Level info mainly, also Supervillain(ess) bonuses when assigned to various positions, and I think a few other minor things.

Not criticizing either effort, both are awesome, I just felt the need for a quick reference graphic in .jpg format so that I wouldn't have to deal with .pdf page load times and a lot of scrolling for my own playthroughs, and felt the need to share...

Since redknight00 retired his guide, if I get bored I may or may not try to do a similar effort at some point. Here's a prototype page that I just threw together for fun (spoilers).

SUGuidePageWipWWZatanna_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So

it’s been quite awhile. Have we ever figured out what exactly is unlimited, so we can be more specific than “something”?

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Level info mainly, also Supervillain(ess) bonuses when assigned to various positions, and I think a few other minor things.

Not criticizing either effort, both are awesome, I just felt the need for a quick reference graphic in .jpg format so that I wouldn't have to deal with .pdf page load times and a lot of scrolling for my own playthroughs, and felt the need to share...

Since redknight00 retired his guide, if I get bored I may or may not try to do a similar effort at some point. Here's a prototype page that I just threw together for fun (spoilers).

View attachment 1815599
very nice, feels like I could see this in Lex's Database in the game.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The game was called Injustice Unlimited back in 2015 and a short time in 2016.
Yup. Injustice Unlimited is the actual name of a DC villain team so it would likely pop up on DC/WBs radar with that name. Somewhat recently, they appeared in several episodes of Stargirl in season 2.
It kind of bothers me that the name has remained "Something" Unlimited. It seems too lazy and sloppy for it to be attached to anything where Lex is the central character.
I assume it was a placeholder at one point until something better came up but it's been around so long now I can't imagine it getting changed.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Haven't been able to trigger Mercy's sex or alley scenes at all. Anybody have an idea to fix it/trigger the scene? My save file might be fucked, but I'd rather not restart.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes