Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
I know the exhibitions aren't in the game yet but does anyone know what they are?
Not even S7 knows. He has stated several times in his streams he has forgotten what his original plans for that function where and is thinking about what he could do with them. But he has more important shit to do at the same time.

Reactions: Grayking666

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Not even S7 knows. He has stated several times in his streams he has forgotten what his original plans for that function where and is thinking about what he could do with them. But he has more important shit to do at the same time.
Did he really say that? I mean... seriously he simply forgot a part of something he's creating?

Reactions: papasmurf

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
What are they working on this update anyway? I stopped following the game like 2 updates ago.

From the discord:
Rough 2.1.6 Roadmap

• - Terra content
• - Poison Ivy content
• - Blackfire/Starfire content
• - Killer Frost content
• - Harley content
• - Raven content
• - Misc content with older characters
• - Content from last dev cycle that didn't get implemented
• - Looking to rebuild Harley
• - Looking into other old characters as well, uncertain to what extent

As always, this is subject to change. It's a ROUGH map.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018

From the discord:
Rough 2.1.6 Roadmap

• - Terra content
• - Poison Ivy content
• - Killer Frost content
• - Harley content
• - Raven content

Thanks for that. Probably gonna sit this update out. Too many new character content rather than the old ones for my personal taste. Thanks again dude. :pancakeMix:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017

From the discord:
Rough 2.1.6 Roadmap

• - Terra content
• - Poison Ivy content
• - Killer Frost content
• - Harley content
• - Raven content

Harley Content. Oh good. She's been broken in this version for me. Not sure if it's been reported by anyone else since I didn't do a search. Trying to change her costume after a certain point from nude back to anything else just makes the game lock up.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for that. Probably gonna sit this update out. Too many new character content rather than the old ones for my personal taste. Thanks again dude. :pancakeMix:
Youre welcome. It's probably always best to skip at least one update, but I don't ever do that despite my intentions. I am quite interested in what "misc content from older characters" means... it's intriguing.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Harley Content. Oh good. She's been broken in this version for me. Not sure if it's been reported by anyone else since I didn't do a search. Trying to change her costume after a certain point from nude back to anything else just makes the game lock up.
He reworked Harley completely. It's a great improvement. She looks more manic now rather than kind drugged and heavy lidded. I don't know if the harley bug has been documented, but chances are it has. They check every reported bug.

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
He reworked Harley completely. It's a great improvement. She looks more manic now rather than kind drugged and heavy lidded. I don't know if the harley bug has been documented, but chances are it has. They check every reported bug.
Wait, is the update out?

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
I know the exhibitions aren't in the game yet but does anyone know what they are?
In one of the more recent builds I did stumble across this explanation of the exhibitions, even if there's no actual content yet :-
"Set girls here to perform elaborate sex shows in your huge theatre." (Dialogue on first page)
"They will need their devices upgraded to the max to be posted here." (Dialogue on 2nd page.)

Reactions: Darth Smut

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
In one of the more recent builds I did stumble across this explanation of the exhibitions, even if there's no actual content yet :-
"Set girls here to perform elaborate sex shows in your huge theatre." (Dialogue on first page)
"They will need their devices upgraded to the max to be posted here." (Dialogue on 2nd page.)
Wait...if exhibition means sex shows.... does that mean the ivy x batgirl content we saw on stream will be the first exhibition and something to look forward too??????

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Any screenshots to detail these changes? Also has there been any muttering about what the Killer Frost content will be? Because her being put in the backseat to Terra out of nowhere was a let down.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes