lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Okay game time lets see what the other 2 times are anyone have any ideas?
I did not find other similarities in the leash scenes. He probably meant other 1:1 copy scenes:
1. Batgirl slut costume intro X Black Canary strip
2. Batgirl Meta Bordello EX intro X Huntress dance
3. Ravager Yacht Blowjob X Guards (Erica from Prisen event) Blowjob

I think there is more, but it needs to go into more detail.

Reactions: jhose15xs

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Which should be obvious since Galatea's default costume is literally a white one piece with a massive tit window.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
And here is the answer from the "creator" himself :PogChamp:
View attachment 2183337

I'm gonna go with Lois and Jinx

same-body-1.jpg

But while I was browsing the bodies I came across babs and lois' top from the blowjob scene and thought this can be snipped together. You can hardly tell what's what. Batgirl's body had been slightly skewed to mimick Lois' more slender body and a mild color replacement was made to match lois' slightly lighter skin tone. And the obligatory horizontal flip for good measure of course.

Batgirl_bgLeash_Body.jpg Lois_bgLeash_Body.jpg

It's that easy now with all these assets.

Batgirl-street-2.jpg Lois-street-2.jpg

I have nothing against SU re-mixing the existing stuff as long as the changes make the original sufficiently unrecognizable. It only bugs me if it looks too much like a carbon copy. (As demonstrated above.)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look it is a good game but money is there goal after all. they don't care about those who spend hard earned cash on there stuff then they call ever one stupid and morons. not that great of dev's if they treat people like crap. but do they what are your thoughts.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
...I have nothing against SU re-mixing the existing stuff as long as the changes make the original sufficiently unrecognizable. It only bugs me if it looks too much like a carbon copy. (As demonstrated above.)
I 100% agree. Remixing models is fine, just if it fits the character. But the Lana model looks off in this case because the character looks different than supergirl so the drawing sucks side by side. But the same time who even cares about Lana :LUL:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Also here is funny clip about the quality of the drawings/art of the game.

I hate this clip because of how good the final drawing looks. :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes